Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-26-2008, 04:56 PM   #61
Method
Canyon Carver

Moto: MTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I've got em both. Each has games that are great, and both have a shitload of games that are fucking awful. Right now the DS gets more play because of FFIV. The PSP gets fired up for Patapon and Lumines. The PSP has its full potential blown by not having dual analogs. If they fixed that, a lot more games would be infinitely more playable.
Right now I'm imagining the bride coming down off the altar and kicking your ass hong kong style because you forgot to turn the sound off of your PSP.

ETA: You never had a chance - enjoy the wedding.

Last edited by Method; 11-26-2008 at 04:58 PM..
Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #62
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Moto: 06 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickibocc View Post
Oh and to the guy that suggested apendicitis a few pages back. Good try, but he already got his appendix out when he was a kid lol. Another benefit of being together for a while...I know his medical history lol.
uuummm apparently you dont cuz i still have my appendix... i had surgery for a blocked intestine when i was younger and i have tricky appendicitis but never had my appendix removed

so um who feells like the ass now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy View Post
What is the date of the wedding? The Sunday of Memorial Day, right?

Jarvis, go to Deals Gap with us, have the time of your life, leave a day earlier than the rest of us and drive back to NY to the wedding to keep that hot little hunny of yours happy....don't fuck this up! Open Bar, a free meal, some possibly nice people, keep her family happy about you for being there...its a win-win.

In case you didn't notice, she's "The One".
ya this is probably what im going todo if i can afford it which i should b able todo

and she is?
JARVIS518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:05 PM   #63
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARVIS518 View Post
so um who feells like the ass now?
Presumably the guy who got caught trying to duck out of a wedding by his girlfriend, in front of a couple of hundred people
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #64
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

eh i'll find a way around it
when there is a will there is a way
Old 11-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #65
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARVIS518 View Post
eh i'll find a way around it
when there is a will there is a way
You skip the wedding, you're gonna need a fucking will.

JC
Old 11-26-2008, 06:34 PM   #66
rider76
Canyon Carver

Moto: looking for the next ride

Really out of all the shit a women can ask for...( holding her purse, buying tampons, sharing your feelings, having kids...) a wedding is a fucking walk in the park... Just go and you get to drag her to some shit that she can't stand...
rider76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:34 PM   #67
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

and she will let you do anything you please
Old 11-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #68
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider76 View Post
Really out of all the shit a women can ask for...( holding her purse, buying tampons, sharing your feelings, having kids...) a wedding is a fucking walk in the park... Just go and you get to drag her to some shit that she can't stand...
Good point.

One wedding should be worth three monster truck races, at least.

JC
Old 11-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #69
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Quote:
lol so i brought this up to her and she said this is not how it works

she would like monster truck races i think anyway so i'll find something else...
Old 11-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #70
vickibocc
Meh

Moto: the backseat of an '06 600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
Negstive. Leave on your bike now, wait until she goes to the wedding, and then move all your shit out. If you don't want to marry her after three years why stay any longer? Ass is plentiful, cheap, and of fantastic variety. Go find out.
Thaaat was a bit of a douchebag move. FYI, it isn't that he doesn't want to marry me. It's that he has plenty of time before he finishes school, we're moving in a few months, and he's broke as a joke. I'm not marrying into debt, and he needs a little more of a promising future. If he didn't want to be with me...he wouldn't. It's that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy View Post
What is the date of the wedding? The Sunday of Memorial Day, right?

Jarvis, go to Deals Gap with us, have the time of your life, leave a day earlier than the rest of us and drive back to NY to the wedding to keep that hot little hunny of yours happy....don't fuck this up! Open Bar, a free meal, some possibly nice people, keep her family happy about you for being there...its a win-win.

In case you didn't notice, she's "The One".
Thank you Bill. I think this is a good compromise. The wedding is actually Monday, the actual day of Memorial Day. I've told him a million times, i don't have a problem with him going on the trip. It's something he really wants to do and I support that. But he knew about this wedding since they go engaged LAST February. And I just don't want to get a call the day before saying he's too tired to drive back or some bullshit excuse why he won't be coming. And I don't want him snoring in the back of the ceremony. Like I said I'm the maid of honor so I'll be able to see him lol. But if he comes back a day early and has a day to sleep and get his energy back than that's fine.

That's why I like you Bill.

And you better believe I'm "the one" lol.

Quote:
Thank you for being HALF on my side lol. I've told him before I'm really not asking for much. Wear a suit and hang out for a few hours. He gets a free REALLY good gourmet meal, etc. Howeverrrrr, I told him that's not how it works because I don't see it as an eye for an eye. This is something he's not thrilled about, but is basically and obligation. In the future, I'm sure there will be family functions on his side that I'm not thrilled about but I'll go to make him happy. It evens itself out. He always wants to make a deal. And THAT's not how it works lol.

Oh, and he doesn't buy me tampons or hold my purse. I try to get him to share his feelings but he's just too "tough". And babies...well....I'm guilty with that one. I probably ask for babies enough to cancel the other ones out.
vickibocc is offline   Reply With Quote