Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

Default Worst vacation?

The wife and I just got back from the worst vacation we have ever been on... Negril, Jamaica. We have been to Jamaica before, but never Negril. The resort where we stayed (whom is owned by a HUGE chain, at which we have stayed on a different property before) BLOWS ASS CHUNKS as we found out, but we decided to try to make the best of it. We paid for an all-inclusive resort, but that is not what we received... mind you we paid a lot of cash for this place to ruin a vacation...

Some things that went wrong, as there are plenty more:

1. Our room was not made up for 3 days, as we had to call after 4pm each day to have it made up. Our floor was stained, our sheets were stained, and our bathtub was disgusting.

2. Infestation of ants throughout our room and bathroom that we had to take care of.

3. Shuttle transfer (which should have been included, but was not) was $50 from the airport to the resort, but $80 from the resort to the airport.

4. Missed lunch 2 days because no knowledge of food being served after lunch ends. (we were to receive a welcome packet/gifts as upon arrival, explaining meal times, food availability, and other needed information, but all we got were 2 room keys and a safe key)

5. Hounded by 3 different people, ON THE RESORT PROPERTY, selling weed, hash, cocaine, and x, for 4 days. (I just want to sit on the beach and drink)

6. Took 4 phone calls to maintenance and 24 hours to get the batteries in our remote control changed.

7. Talked to the hotel manager, and she replied with "I believe that MOST of the things you told me actually occurred".

The wife decided to write a letter to the company (she is good at this type of thing) outlining all the items that went wrong. Waiting on a response, and it better be a good one...

Have you guys ever had a horrible vacation that you paid GOOD money for?
Lucky3623 is offline   Reply With Quote