Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-31-2008, 03:14 PM   #11
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Tell everybody you went in for the re-tap on your ex!!! Then supply naked pics for all of us to examine!!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:20 PM   #12
t-homo
WSB Champion

I didn't even think about april fools being tomorrow. I don't have class till 11 so if i fuck with shit tonight after midnight someone will be up before me. Hopefully its not the President that gets up first.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:48 PM   #13
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Some basic ones that are fun and relatively benign...

Swap all the drawers in their dressers...

Slip 'em a roofie and paint their faces... while they are out, remove all mirrors and wake them up when they are REALLY late for work...

Slowly and very carefully soak their bed, with them in it, in warm water...

Change the background image on each one of their computers to something horrifically nasty (the goat comes to mind)...

Give 'em fly eyes or the gonzo and take pictures... those would make good desktop background too... especially if you put them on another's screen... They'd be like, "dude you should see this picture..." 'no dude, YOU should see THIS picture...' Then all hell breaks loose when they realize they all had your junk on their faces...

Inject the sides of every roll of toilet paper in the house with superglue... If you do it right, they will be able to pull only parts of sheets of TP... It makes for some frustrating wiping...

Stick their toothbrushes up your ass and take pictures of it... If you like 'em, buy replacement toothbrushes and switch them out... Just make sure you show them the pictures right after they brushed...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote