Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default real do nothing day

I am only working one overnight this week in the er and thats thursday, and am off from the jobsites till saturday. Figured this is the week to be productive, sure aint happenin so far.

I have no drive/desire to do anything today. Of course theres plenty to do but between being unmotivated and still a bit sore from playing footbball on sunday I got a feeling much wont get done this afternoon

Sucks when you think youre still 23 and your body says otherwise

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

have to pick one thing and focus on it. Once you get off the couch and going in the right direction it gets easier. If you stay still too long, the day is over, might as well crack open a beer and find the remote. LOL
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
have to pick one thing and focus on it. Once you get off the couch and going in the right direction it gets easier. If you stay still too long, the day is over, might as well crack open a beer and find the remote. LOL
Sons of anarchy sdeason finale tonight and I still have alot of choc stout so were set tonight.

Tom
Old 12-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Well I got some stuff done stapled down the felt paper on the sheds roof and didnt kill myself, and got the front doors mounted, so tomorrow we ge tthe drip guards then i can start withthe shingles and be done with all that.

I may go pull the bodywork off the priller to start sorting out the electrical issues too.

Tom
Old 12-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
wildchild
cruiser

sounds like enough for one day. time to crack open the first one and prepare for SOA.

I'm going to have to check that show out one of these days. Everyone seems to like it.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
sounds like enough for one day. time to crack open the first one and prepare for SOA.

I'm going to have to check that show out one of these days. Everyone seems to like it.
Last year was good and was a little easier to just pick up on at any episode. This year a lot of stuff kinda builds up so its tough to just start watching somewhere in between.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
wildchild
cruiser

that could pose a prob for me. i can't sit and watch a show on a regular basis, i'd forget it was on. i'm not a regular tv watcher. my g/f loves the fact that she owns the remote and it doesn't bother me. LOL