Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Just to clarify since I originally posted this. I don't condone the killing of any animal for the sport. Every animal I shoot, I eat with the exception of coyote. Part of the agreement with the landowner where I hunt is, I need to kill every coyote I come across. Now If i was in the woods and I saw this wolf, Iwould not shoot it. I would observe it and let it go about it's business. I would however shoot it if it was trying to attack me. I do consider myself an ethical hunter and I treat animals with respect when on the hunt.
Im with you.

As for those that think Im all bleeding heart, to reassure you, I would shoot to kill any animal (or human) endangering me or mine, but I respect nature enough to realize that everything has a right to live and go its own way. If I have critters in my home, I dont kill them, I catch them and take them outside if possible, yes including snakes of all varieties. If I could go "all natural" and be "one" with nature, hell yeah I'd love to try it, unfortunately I dont have my own TV show that would pay the bills for me to do something like that.

Theres a difference in killing an animal for sport because you can, and killing an animal out of necessity, I think some of you are missing that.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote