Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #11
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I'll burn that bridge when I come to it

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #12
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
My kids are 4 and 6. They know about them and I'm fine if they ask about them. Just don't play with the shit while your standing there talking to me.

James
having raised two boys that sure brought back some memories. little fuggers standing there grabbing and tugging while talking like nothings going on. LOL wish i had it on video i'd show it to their girlfriends just to be cruel. LOL

my youngest was big on the everyone should get a gander at this thing philosophy. he'd jump out of the truck and run over to a bush and whipv it out. no time to go inside and pee. if no bush available it was right at the back of the truck. I'm amazed he never got a ticket in his teen years for it. LOL

as far as raising them, eh we didn't focus on the parts too much. we weren't the very open types, just didn't talk about it unless it came up (not that)
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #13
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

Parents: please use the correct words when teaching your children.

I have too many stories but I am going to share two.

I had this little boy (3) come out of the bathroom with this worried look on his face telling me that another boy just said penis. I told him that he has a penis and so does the other boy and that those are parts of their bodies. By the look on this boy's face after I said penis you would have thought I was screaming the f word from the roof. Penis is not a bad word people!

Another little girl I have (also 3) tells me she came from her mom's "area" but she also tells me that when she was a baby she drank milk from her mom's "area." THIS IS CONFUSING TO A THREE YEAR OLD! Just think what this poor girl is imagining in her poor little brain.
Ms. Colleen still makes us all think back and wonder about our preschool teachers
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #14
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

I have always used real words and honesty. I'm a big fan of providing too much information.
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #15
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

I left my Playboys around for the boy to use. Ever so often a Penthouse forum book. I'd write "bullshit" by the stories that were totally unbelievable. Just like how I learned.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:19 PM   #16
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

This thread reminds me when I was a kid and my brothers were talking about how some other kid brought "a rubber" to school. They wouldn't tell me what that was...so naturally I asked my dad.

He got real uncomfortable and asked me where I had heard that. I told him the boys were talking about it, while all of us were in the truck together. My brothers were fuming and when my dad gets uncomfortable, he gets mad. So I had three males angry at me in the truck and I still had no idea what a rubber was until my dad yelled out, "It's something used for sex!"

Good times.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:33 PM   #17
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I never got "The Talk" or anything like that. That's what friends and kids at school are for. LOL

Disease free and no little shits running around in diapers. YEA! I finally figure out that penises aren't meant for fruit but sure is fun.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:09 AM   #18
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Kids are easy. Just be honest with them. Oddly, they appreciate that.