Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > 2008 Blog Contest

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #18
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

We made it to Trip's about 9ish... it was good to finally meet our fearless leader... shit we've been filling a version of TWF with our bs post whoring for what... 3.5 years now... crazy.

we sat and talked and waited for Katherine. she was due in at 10... at about 1030 she called and apparently decided to go to Indy first to "scout" and was north of Knoxville. Trip gave her directions and said she'd be here around 12ish... around 1230 we got a call from another cell as Kat's had died... and Rae and I set out squid'd up to help lead her the last... .5 miles to trips.

FUCK and I though Rae was short... Kat showed up riding a pocket bike version of Trip's bike... loaded down with midget luggage. but wearing normal human rain gear... we all sat up and bs'd for a while then Nick crashed... and the girls felt picture time was at hand... and tricked me into being topless...

Disappointed that they weren’t going to do the same… I went to bed

we woke up early... ok.. not THAT early... and headed out for the Gap... but seeing as I'm the only one who's got a penis in the group... and so inherently the only one on time... we weren't even finished with our breakfast when Trip was off work.

Had to show the girls where my nipples were

Rae didn’t appreciate me pointing out hers

Trip met us at the restaurant and we headed for The gap.

WOW... those roads were AWESOME... and those are just the roads LEADING to the gap... but as we neared... it started to rain... oh well life goes on... so we stopped and got some gas... and I took some pics

we headed on up to the look out... about .5 miles after the gasstation... the clouds parted and we found ourselves in the midst of a dry run at the dragon!!!