Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I know that you want to be able to run the country side calling black people niggers again like in the "good old days"
Okay, now you're just stirring up shit.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:57 AM   #2
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
okay, now you're just stirring up shit.
Now?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:16 AM   #3
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
I know that you want to be able to run the country side calling black people niggers again like in the "good old days"...

Who the hell said anything even close to that?

I don't see any white person here asking for the right to go up to some random black guy and call him a nigger.

You seem to be saying every white guy who wants to use the word nigga wants to do it because he hates black people and wants to justify using that word as an insult. But actually, more than one person in this thread has talked about using the word as a term of endearment amongst his white buddies. You black people call each other that, so why can't us white people call each other that? Hell, we invented the word in the first place!
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:49 AM   #4
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post

Who the hell said anything even close to that?

I don't see any white person here asking for the right to go up to some random black guy and call him a nigger.

You seem to be saying every white guy who wants to use the word nigga wants to do it because he hates black people and wants to justify using that word as an insult. But actually, more than one person in this thread has talked about using the word as a term of endearment amongst his white buddies. You black people call each other that, so why can't us white people call each other that? Hell, we invented the word in the first place!
Dude, this thread is played out and won't come close to giving me the 70 or so posts I need...

Look here's the thing, for hundreds of years white people used the word nigger as a derogatory term for black people. Now that we have managed to take that word and give it a somewhat cool, "positive" and almost camaraderie-like meaning, you want to take it back? Fuck you! I'll tell ya what, you can have "wigger" that's our final offer!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:56 AM   #5
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Dude, this thread is played out and won't come close to giving me the 70 or so posts I need...

Look here's the thing, for hundreds of years white people used the word nigger as a derogatory term for black people. Now that we have managed to take that word and give it a somewhat cool, "positive" and almost camaraderie-like meaning, you want to take it back? Fuck you! I'll tell ya what, you can have "wigger" that's our final offer!
you can keep nigger, but we want porch monkey, jiggaboo and spook in return.
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:13 AM   #6
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:

'Cept I think we invented that one too
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:17 AM   #7
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post

I am the random classless white dude that wants permission to go up to random black dudes and say that.
Oh and you can keep jiggaboo, sounds too much like jitterbug which is either a cell phone with really big buttons or a dance from the 50's. Jiggaboo isn't mean enough for my tastes.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #8
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I am the random classless white dude that wants permission to go up to random black dudes and say that.
Oh and you can keep jiggaboo, sounds too much like jitterbug which is either a cell phone with really big buttons or a dance from the 50's. Jiggaboo isn't mean enough for my tastes.
Hey go for it! I bet you'll get another beat down like you got from that bitch on New Years!!!

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 01-26-2010 at 02:17 PM..
Old 01-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #9
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Well then case closed! If your friend told you it was okay them have at it! In fact, why don't you come on down and bring Rangerscott and who ever else wants to come. I'll take you all out to a few clubs and shot houses I go to. I'm sure that you'll hear black people using the "N" word all night and it'll give you the opportunity to try out your theory. Hey, if anyone gets mad, I'm sure that you telling them that your black Canadian buddy said that it was okay will appease them.

I can't say it enough times, I don't care how many black people tell you that it's okay to call THEM a nigger, nigga, nucka, etc. I don't care how many John Singleton movies or episodes of Dave Chappell you watch, I don't care how many rap songs you listen to...you are not authorized to call me a nigger, period. I know that you want to be able to run the country side calling black people niggers again like in the "good old days"...I'm advising you not to try it, but hey you all seem to feel justified, so have at it. I dare you to walk up to some random group of black people, call them niggers and give them the same argument you're giving me.

Once again, the worst insult in the world can be turned into a endearing pet name when used by the right person, in the right context. That does not mean that anyone gets to use it though. What's so hard to understand about that?

There's this thing called equality. You might have heard of it. It might have a little something to do with your history.

I've even taken the time to look it up for you. http://www.google.ca/search?q=define%3Aequality&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

I never said I wanted to call anybody a nigger. I said, if you're ignorant enough to use it, expect ignorance in return.

You can call it "your" word all you want. It doesn't make it any better or worse. You might have this stupid idea that turning the most hate filled word in the english language into a pet name for your friends is somehow showing the man what's what. It's idiotic no matter who uses it.

Are we on the same page yet?
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:55 AM   #10
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
You can call it "your" word all you want. It doesn't make it any better or worse. You might have this stupid idea that turning the most hate filled word in the english language into a pet name for your friends is somehow showing the man what's what. It's idiotic no matter who uses it.
We have a BINGO!!!

JC