Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #91
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Metamucil and Soy Milk?!?!?!?! Goddamn dude...
Just reapeating what the doc said. Although soy milk isnt as bad as peaople make it out to be.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #92
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Most Americans have worse diets than he does, and the vast majority of them don't have these problems. I'm no doctor, but logic dictates that a grown adult isn't going to suddenly transition from having no problems at all, to suddenly having weeks of pain and stool problems, because of a diet that never even changed in the first place. You've got an intestinal bug or something dude.

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-11-2013 at 08:10 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #93
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Most Americans have worse diets than he does, and the vast majority of them don't have these problems. I'm no doctor, but logic dictates that a grown adult isn't going to suddenly transition from having no problems at all, to suddenly having weeks of pain and stool problems, because of a diet that never even changed in the first place.
Agreed

Rangerscott are you a ocd, anal retentive, anxious or very stressed out all the time? I have read in several places that IBS can be caused by stress. Maybe instead of more fiber you need some ativan
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #94
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Heres my ultrasound and stool test results.

Ultrasound

Tye aorta appears normal. Tye liver shows no focal leasion measuring 14.6 cm in greatest dimension. Portal vein shows hepatopetal flow. The imaged portions of the pancreas show no lesions. Right kidney appears normal measuring 9.9 cm in greatest dimension. The gallbladder appears normal (I saw it, looked like a big finger). A small amount of floating debris was noted in the gallbladder ( didnt see that, it was solid black on the screen. Was told stones are white). Spleen appears normal measuring 9.5 cm longitudinally. The left kidney appears normal measuring 9.3 cm longitudinally.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #95
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Agreed

Rangerscott are you a ocd, anal retentive, anxious or very stressed out all the time? I have read in several places that IBS can be caused by stress. Maybe instead of more fiber you need some ativan
Yes and no. I dont want to sound like one of those people that says theyre something that theyre not. Im not the type that has to have thing organzied a certain way or qll rain man. I do like doing things myself and my boss is my brother but I dont lose sleep over anything. I gan get ralled up but I can calm down just fine.

If youre hanging around me youd never know. Its just certain people can annoy me.

I did get stressed out when I was closing on the house and I was still sick but that is long gone. Ive gotten a lot better not thinking about this but its always gonna be in tye back of my mind.

Im not gonna take crazy pills. Ive been around plenty of people that take them. Im not a fan of the symptoms they can cause. I am not a fan of taking medication. I barely take tylenol.

Last edited by Rangerscott; 01-11-2013 at 08:45 PM..
Old 01-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #96
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:
Most Americans have worse diets than he does, and the vast majority of them don't have these problems. I'm no doctor, but logic dictates that a grown adult isn't going to suddenly transition from having no problems at all, to suddenly having weeks of pain and stool problems, because of a diet that never even changed in the first place. You've got an intestinal bug or something dude.
My thinking too. Im not constantly siting around thinking I have cancer but I wasnt doing anything abnormal for me when all this started. There was a bug going around when it started but I never went full symptoms of having it.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #97
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Fair enough My brother and one of my best friends have IBS and they are always stressed. Well at least testing shows that there is nothing acutely wrong so at least you can stop worrying about that part.

You can always try to go the holistic route for symptom management- acupuncture, herbs etc. Lots of green and peppermint tea work helps- its good for digestion,
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #98
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post

Agreed, I have often gotten cramps & bloating due to stress. Also some artificial sweeteners can cause that.

Also, lack of sleep and exercise definitely cause bowel problems, although usually constipation instead of what you've got. Like I said before, I think you have a bug that's being resistant.

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-11-2013 at 08:52 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #99
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Stool test

Final - 29 Dec 2012
4+ Normal Enteric flora

No salmonella, shigella, campylobacter, staph.aureus, Plesiomonas, Aeromonas

Pre - 28 Dec 2012
4+ Normal Enteric Flora

FLeu Report - 26 Dec
No Wbcs Seen

-------------

No fecal fat globules seen

-------------

Occult Blood: Negative

--------------

Giardia Antigen: Negative

Cryptosporidium Antigen: Negative

-----------

No Ova or parasites seen in concentrate or Trichrome-stained smear examination

------------

Rotavirus CIA negative

-------------

No cyclospora oocysts seen

No isospora oocysts seen
Old 01-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #100
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:
Agreed, I have often gotten cramps & bloating due to stress. Also some artificial sweeteners can cause that.

Also, lack of sleep and exercise definitely cause bowel problems, although usually constipation instead of what you've got. Like I said before, I think you have a bug that's being resistant.
O I got constipation. Nothing like forcing out rocks to get your day started.

The only good thing is my weight is holding and I feel the same other than the digestive stuff. Dont seem to have a problem with malnutrition.

Last edited by Rangerscott; 01-11-2013 at 09:02 PM..