Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #91
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

I dunno I feel pretty darn integrated here, been out riding with some of the TWF members, went to the rally and will be going to the on in October too. CF is dead to me, especially since they mega banned me, but thats alright too. And I was one of the folks who spend a majority of my posts between the grandsands, bedroom and GSSC.

Plus the level of traffic here is perfect, I am able to keep up with most threads and it doesn't devour my entire life, with CF if you were gone for a day or 2 an interesting topic would be 5 pages back and gone for eternity.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #92
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

I feel like a part of this board, I just have a limited knowledge of bikes I dont own and talk about motorcycles all day at work. I like to talk about other things. As far as Ghey or Customized....I think wide tired, stretched and blinged out crotch rockets are turds. They look nice, but I veer more towards rideability and performance. Choppers are ok as long as they are not garish. I do appreciate the mods done to bikes tho, a person doing work or having work done to make their bike their own is commendable, I just dont HAVE to like it.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:37 AM   #93
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Dude, go on TWF once, that forum was so pc and censored it wasn't even funny! In fact Trip and Gasman were mods and nothing was allowed there and I do mean nothing! I'd swear that Shanman was in the seminary on his way to priesthood.
True. And we don't really moderate much here. The only thing I did was split the threads. The original intent of the thread got jacked so I simply split it. That isn't over moderation that is organization.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #94
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Im not sure, i think maybe the guy who walked away when I went to talk to her might be a guy she's dating. But im not positive.

Either way, what kinda girl wants a pussy who runs away everytime a 6'4, 290lb biker in leather wearing a bandana comes up to talk to her?
Maybe he was off to get rubbers, so he could join in.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #95
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Quote:
I'm not sure why anyone would want woman who's had "100,000 miles of cock run through them" but hey whatever floats your boat...
I know, I want at least 200,000 miles of cock run through her.
Makes it look like a nice Pastami on Rye.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #96
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Quote:
well, half the cf'ers that came over dont post in any of the motorcycle forums in here, barely ever ride, know nothing about bikes, but feel a need to be a part of a motorcycle forum, but then they turn it into an off topic forum, cause NONE OF THEM ARE TALKING ABOUT BIKES!!!!
I remember 3 kids from out east who didn't have bikes, but sure liked haning out on Sportbikes.net and Cycleforums alot. They were exactly like you described, but most people did not have a problem with them.
One was named Apocalypse, one was Nickname and one was redrider2k(I think he is on here)

Old 08-14-2009, 08:33 AM   #97
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Yea, I may have to redress the "regret" thread!!!!

IDK my gf is a decent girl and I'd hate to throw away a good thing chasing after a maybe. Perhaps I'm getting old...

she's hott, likes you (not sure why) and she (now) rides. you're not gettin older you're getting smarter. (or really lucky)
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:20 AM   #98
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
I remember 3 kids from out east who didn't have bikes, but sure liked haning out on Sportbikes.net and Cycleforums alot. They were exactly like you described, but most people did not have a problem with them.
One was named Apocalypse, one was Nickname and one was redrider2k(I think he is on here)

I had the rc51 within 6-8 months of joining SBN (i joined in the winter) and long before CF came around, and had a bike ever since... Nick had his r6 before that too (albeit, for a very short time), and Redrider always rode his old mans till he got his own.

Looks like your memory isnt so good ::
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:28 AM   #99
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Quote:
I had the rc51 within 6-8 months of joining SBN (i joined in the winter) and long before CF came around, and had a bike ever since... Nick had his r6 before that too (albeit, for a very short time), and Redrider always rode his old mans till he got his own.

Looks like your memory isnt so good ::
You and Apocalypse are the same dude?

I never knew.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #100
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Hey fuck you guys! When you're fucking blond 21 year olds when you're 43 give me a call!
Dude I remember those pics.......There is no way that girl is only 21
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote