Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #101
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
.but the fact that you replied means I must have struck a cord somewhere. (J/K)

Actually, I referenced your TV post just because it was one that got a lot of replies, but I know you're fulla crap ...and

and a post whore so I don't take your posts too seriously
oooh Ninja Edit ehhh? Hahahaha! Shit, I don't take my posts seriously! I'm almost always laughing my ass off when I write these types of posts. The only posts I ever do take seriously, is when I'm trying to help someone with their bike. These "feelings" and "relationship" threads crack me up!!! FWIW I honestly don't believe in the premise that there's only one way to live or to be happy. I've been married and was happy, I lived with three girls and was happy (very happy, in some ways!), I've played the field, had GFs, whatever...happiness is a state of mind and I honestly don't need anything but life and it's sustenance to be happy, seriously. I've been "rich" and I've been poor. I've had more pussy than I knew what to do with and I've had none. For the most part, I've been happy because I choose to be. Period.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #102
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
I'm the president of the "pink haters" club.
Well I volunteer to be the President of the pink lovers club!!! Oh yea baby!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #103
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Well I volunteer to be the President of the pink lovers club!!! Oh yea baby!!!!
Nah, you're the photographer for that club.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:02 PM   #104
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
Nah, you're the photographer for that club.
Well, I'm actually the President, photographer, and secretary of that club.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #105
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Maybe you are misunderstanding what I'm trying to say....and it doesn't include "not worrying about being used or making only myself happy".

If a guy bends over backwards at anything a chick says or wants, then yes it is a recipe for failure because you are tying to send her to some fantasy land that doesn't exist She will only want more down the road. It is human nature. This is why alot of chicks like guys who are dicks....cause they know they have to work to get anything. It is sort of like a self fulfillment thing.

You need to make YOU happy first or change what needs to be done in order to accomplish it. Why people will remain miserable at the total expense of others "happiness" is beyond me.

Ah, much better said! I hear ya now, but I would like to state that if you think your "partner" will do that to you, you are still dealing with the wrong women. Someone can only take advantage of you if you let them.

Yes, there are women who will be like that, as there are men. However when in a stable, loving "partnership" per se, I dont know that I would say either party "bends over backwards". Saying it like that (hello Amorok!) makes it almost seem as if doing something for someone you love is painful or non pleasant. After being with my hubby for more than a year now, I can say that going out of my way or not, I dont find anything I do for him to be unpleasant or something I would not want to do if it makes him happy. But I am not thinking about if it makes me happy, just him, and he does exactly the same for me. There is always a give and take. If we did find it unpleasant, we would tell each other.

But what do I know? I've been divorced, I've dated bad seeds, and now I have the man of my dreams, who gives me everything I could ever want in a partner and tells me I do the same. Maybe I'm just naive.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #106
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Hater!!!
Perv!

JC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cradlerobber.jpg (49.7 KB, 54 views)
Old 12-29-2009, 11:08 PM   #107
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Perv!

JC
Guess that makes me a perv too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #108
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
.... FWIW I honestly don't believe in the premise that there's only one way to live or to be happy. I've been married and was happy, I lived with three girls and was happy (very happy, in some ways!), I've played the field, had GFs, whatever...happiness is a state of mind and I honestly don't need anything but life and it's sustenance to be happy, seriously. I've been "rich" and I've been poor. I've had more pussy than I knew what to do with and I've had none. For the most part, I've been happy because I choose to be. Period.

I agree...happiness is a state of mind and there is no right or wrong way of life to live in order to accomplish it.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:12 AM   #109
CasterTroy

Quote:
I bet that you would never disrespect your wife by looking at pictures of other women. Nope. I bet you never look at hot girls walking down the street
she points them out to me when we're together
especially when it's a nice set of

When you're fulfilled the need to look is diminished
Old 12-30-2009, 07:16 AM   #110
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

I would just like to point out that 99.9% of people think their mate is the one.

If you didn't think they were something special, you wouldn't be with em. At the same time, some of us have been burned by "the one" so many times, you'd be an idiot to not be very cautious. It may come off as callous to some of you, but experience doesn't lie..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote