Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #101
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
probably Austin Powers type imagery there...
if i wanted to see fur id take my shirt off :P

hey neebs i think they found you out!

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:55 PM   #102
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I was referring to the robot chicks who shot people with their boobs...but that pic is priceless!!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #103
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

oh, yeah boobieguns would be sweet lol
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #104
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
if i wanted to see fur id take my shirt off :P

hey neebs i think they found you out!

Oh my God... seriously... that's beyond funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #105
neebelung

So the wedding bitches strike again... TWICE in one day.

First was some thread about use of the word tacky (which was in response to something I had said in another thread, where someone asked a stupid "Would it be alright if I....." and I responded "Hmmm.... honestly, it's tacky." Hey, don't ask the question if you don't want an honest answer, right?)

But it was actually ANOTHER bridezilla who took offense at my use of the word tacky, to the point that she started a whole fucking thread about how much she hates that word, and it just grates on her nerves, blah blah blah... Bitch, if you think TACKY is bad, jeebus, you'd better never venture off that fucking crytal palace of a forum, cus I promise you there are far more colorful words out there, and I wouldn't want your delicate ears or eyes to be offended by them.

Secondly was a thread about celebrity eye candy. The Admin chick started a thread to post up pics of actors or other celebs everyone finds attractive. Cool, simple enough, right? Ohhhhhhh no, every other girl has to qualify her posts with "Well no one is as attractive as my lovemuffin, Bob" or "I really don't find any celebrities attractive, my future husband is the only attractive man on the planet, I don't so much as GLANCE at anyone else." Oh shut the fuck up, wouldja? Are you human? Guess what, you look. Or is it that you're paranoid your lovemuffin will see that post and get jealous? (oh wait, that IS it, seeing as one of the girls actually SAID, "well, I had to say that in case he EVER ran across this forum.")

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stupid bitches!!
Old 05-04-2008, 07:15 PM   #106
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
So the wedding bitches strike again... TWICE in one day.

First was some thread about use of the word tacky (which was in response to something I had said in another thread, where someone asked a stupid "Would it be alright if I....." and I responded "Hmmm.... honestly, it's tacky." Hey, don't ask the question if you don't want an honest answer, right?)

But it was actually ANOTHER bridezilla who took offense at my use of the word tacky, to the point that she started a whole fucking thread about how much she hates that word, and it just grates on her nerves, blah blah blah... Bitch, if you think TACKY is bad, jeebus, you'd better never venture off that fucking crytal palace of a forum, cus I promise you there are far more colorful words out there, and I wouldn't want your delicate ears or eyes to be offended by them.

Secondly was a thread about celebrity eye candy. The Admin chick started a thread to post up pics of actors or other celebs everyone finds attractive. Cool, simple enough, right? Ohhhhhhh no, every other girl has to qualify her posts with "Well no one is as attractive as my lovemuffin, Bob" or "I really don't find any celebrities attractive, my future husband is the only attractive man on the planet, I don't so much as GLANCE at anyone else." Oh shut the fuck up, wouldja? Are you human? Guess what, you look. Or is it that you're paranoid your lovemuffin will see that post and get jealous? (oh wait, that IS it, seeing as one of the girls actually SAID, "well, I had to say that in case he EVER ran across this forum.")

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stupid bitches!!
Easily handled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridalNeebs
You cunts need to quit bein' so tacky... check out my PB account that has 5,000 pictures of guys who I'd love to fuck... Since my fiance and I aren't fucking retards, he'd understand... especially cause his PB is filled pictures of tacky bitches he'd love to fuck. Cunts.
~love~
Neebs
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #107
t-homo
WSB Champion

There are times when it hurts worse to laugh in someones face than hit them back. I say you just laugh.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:33 PM   #108
neebelung

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Easily handled...
That's fucking classic.... Ok, I'm saving that one. There WILL be a day when I decide to go out with a bang, so to speak....
Old 05-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #109
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

OSP, you are the fucking king.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:51 AM   #110
neebelung

Ok, so I'm getting closer to considering working to get myself banned over at Bridalbitches.com.

A couple of days ago, some whiny little cunt posts up a thread about 'My fiancee is lying to me!" The rest of the story was that he has been working some overtime, got paid cash for it, and kept $50 of it for himself (he lied about the amount he'd actually gotten when she asked for the $$$ to put in the bank). Oh my GOD, string him up by his toes - the asshole lied about a whole fucking $50. The world is going to end.

But the bridalbitches? Oh my fucking God. THREE PAGES of "You need to go to counselling, you need to sit him down and work out these issues before you get married, he's an ass for lying to you, blah, blah blah." You'd think he impregnated her sister AND ran over her dog, they were so pissed off.

So yesterday, some other bitch posts about about 'misleading' her fiancee about the amount she spent on her dress (fudging the number by literally almost $2K). But her excuse was she didn't want the confrontation. Oh, so then it's okay. But do any of the bridalcunts say a word? Nuh uh. It's peachy keen with them. Oh sure, a MAN lies about $50, and he needs to be castrated, but a WOMAN lies about two grand, and it's hunky dory!!!

So what do I do? I call her -- and all of them -- out on it! I tell them it's a fucking double standard. And now it's so quiet I can hear crickets chirping. I don't think they know how to handle honesty, and it's entertaining to me. I'm awaiting a PM from the Admin and a lockdown on the thread.... And THEN it's on like Donkey Kong.