Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-19-2010, 08:16 PM   #101
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angee View Post
We're dying from the day we are concieved, so who gives a shit?
Haha epic win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
parents that won't control their children in public make me ape shit.
OMG, that does bug the shit out of me. When parents let their hellians treat my store as a freaking jungle gym. NO BABIES!!!!
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #102
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Haha epic win.

OMG, that does bug the shit out of me. When parents let their hellians treat my store as a freaking jungle gym. NO BABIES!!!!
We now keep the $500 Shoei helmets where the rugrats can't get to them. nothing like looking over the counter and seeing them banging two of them together.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:52 PM   #103
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I don't smoke.. But, I believe in a person's right to live their life without you or I interfering in it.

It is dumb to ride without gear. But, again it's a personal choice and I would never try to tell somebody that they should wear gear. They know they should. They choose not to. Smokers know smoking isn't healthy. They choose to anyway. I don't know why it's hard to understand.

My point was that they have a right to not be harassed as long as they do it where they're allowed. I couldn't care less if you rolled up smooshed bugs and smoked those fuckers till you died of fly aids, it's your choice.

People rag on you here for a lot of things. Every one of them was a personal choice you made regardless of what we think about it. Smokers feel the same way.

Tig? No opinion on a message board? Things would get boring pretty quick..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #104
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
I hate the smell of propane vehicles and axe bodywash.. Does that mean they shouldn't be allowed?
Some places are scent free so its not allowed in some cases. Other then that no is should be allowed. Unless your working next to someone and the axe + your ass = BO. Then someone needs to say something. It doesn't mean they need to stop but they might not know.

Propane? No.

And smoking is different. They had a study done not to long ago that said that second hand smoke is worse then the smoking itself. I didn't here the whole story on it but its not hard to figure out that the shit isn't good for you.

The body spray could make you feel sick if its too strong but the smoke can really make you sick.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #105
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Some places are scent free so its not allowed in some cases. Other then that no is should be allowed. Unless your working next to someone and the axe + your ass = BO. Then someone needs to say something. It doesn't mean they need to stop but they might not know.

Propane? No.

And smoking is different. They had a study done not to long ago that said that second hand smoke is worse then the smoking itself. I didn't here the whole story on it but its not hard to figure out that the shit isn't good for you.

The body spray could make you feel sick if its too strong but the smoke can really make you sick.

James
So, you don't like smoke so it's bad.. Everything else is cool, because the government hasn't told you it's bad yet?

The emissions from a vehicle will straight up kill you. But, that has never been an issue for you being behind a vehicle, but cigarette smoke has?

Then please tell me how come nobody has committed suicide by smoking in their garage, yet it's a somewhat common form of suicide to idle your vehicle and inhale the exhaust until you can't inhale anymore.

Edit: Very drunk, so if I come across harsh, I don't mean it that way.

Last edited by Tmall; 06-19-2010 at 11:50 PM..
Old 06-19-2010, 11:38 PM   #106
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
So, you don't like smoke so it's bad.. Everything else is cool, because the government hasn't told you it's bad yet?

The emissions from a vehicle will straight up kill you. But, that has never been an issue for you being behind a vehicle, but cigarette smoke has?

Then please tell me how come nobody has committed suicide by smoking in their garage, yet it's a somewhat common form of suicide to idle your vehicle and inhale the exhaust until you can't inhale anymore.
Because carbon monoxide will kill you faster than cigarettes will LOL
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #107
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Because carbon monoxide will kill you faster than cigarettes will LOL
Bingo! He said, he had to hold his breath behind a car because they were smoking. But, never mentioned that the exhaust will straight up kill you in a matter of minutes...
Old 06-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #108
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Bingo! He said, he had to hold his breath behind a car because they were smoking. But, never mentioned that the exhaust will straight up kill you in a matter of minutes...
What I find funny with all that too is the carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless, so its not even the part of exhaust that stinks.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:07 AM   #109
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
What I find funny with all that too is the carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless, so its not even the part of exhaust that stinks.
I actually used to know the calculation for complete combustion, and incomplete combustion. But, I haven't used it at all so I've completely forgotten the chemical make up of the two. Either way, it's bad shit which will make you allergic to life and quickly take care of your allergy. Hydrocarbons are bad. Mmmkay.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:19 AM   #110
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

More silly examples... sure exhaust is bad for you but getting from point A to point B can be necessary... Of course there are less polluting ways to travel and driving is an "unhealthy choice" but again, smoking isn't just an unhealthy alternative to breathing. Is the argument that since there are other unhealthy, stinky, unpleasant things in life, smoking in public should be okay? Is that really the best that you all can muster? Smoking is a disgusting, nasty, senseless and SELFISH habit that doesn't benefit either the addict nor those unfortunate enough to be around him. It's really that simple. That there are MORE dangerous or disgusting habits in the world is of no real consequence. IMHO.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote