Moto: Buell XB12R

Holy shit. Terrible.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Haters.

Im sorry to hear that Tommy, how horrible. Is that a quick painless way to go?
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Haters.

Im sorry to hear that Tommy, how horrible. Is that a quick painless way to go?
I would think so. From what I heard on the news the 4 were dead on the scene and a fifth went to the hospital. I need to dig up more news on it now.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

got another black snake today...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
got another black snake today...
You taking black snake now? Homo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Ep1nmwWU0
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

True story.

There is a local lady that has an adult mentally challenged son. He is mostly functional and stays at home during the day while she works. She gets a phone call at work one day from him:

Son:"Mom, theres a troll here and he wont leave me alone!"
Mom: "What? I've told you not to call me at work. I'll be home later."

So a bit later he calls her back:

Son:"Mom, it's okay now. The troll wouldnt leave me alone, so I caught him and locked him in the closet."

So the Mom gets her bosses permission to run home and see what the problem is, gets there only to find the neighbors over (they helped take care of him), the police, and a VERY angry Jehovah's Witness black midget with frizzy hair.

Turns out the midget came inside when the son opened the door, but was trying to get him to listen to him and succeeded in annoying him. The son thought he was a troll doll, like the ones we had in the 90's as toys and after awhile he just picked him up, tossed him in the closet and pushed a chair under it to keep him in!

After learning the situation, the cops firmly advised the midget that it would be ridiculous to file charges since he was taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual by forcing his way in the house.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #7
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
True story.

There is a local lady that has an adult mentally challenged son. He is mostly functional and stays at home during the day while she works. She gets a phone call at work one day from him:

Son:"Mom, it's okay now. The troll wouldnt leave me alone, so I caught him and locked him in the closet."

So the Mom gets her bosses permission to run home and see what the problem is, gets there only to find the neighbors over (they helped take care of him), the police, and a VERY angry Jehovah's Witness black midget with frizzy hair.

Turns out the midget came inside when the son opened the door, but was trying to get him to listen to him and succeeded in annoying him. The son thought he was a troll doll, like the ones we had in the 90's as toys and after awhile he just picked him up, tossed him in the closet and pushed a chair under it to keep him in!

After learning the situation, the cops firmly advised the midget that it would be ridiculous to file charges since he was taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual by forcing his way in the house.
Psst....they don't like to be called midgets (or punched in the face for no reason).
Old 05-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

Quote:
True story.

And there was my good laugh for the day. Thanks
Old 05-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

that's awesome. Even more so because he was a Jehova's Witness.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #10
psychochild28
Banned

Moto: SV 650S

Quote:
True story.

psychochild28 is offline   Reply With Quote