Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #111
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

My goals have always been set low. If i fail, not muvh of a dissappointment. If i pass then its HUGE! LOL
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:34 PM   #112
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Ok I figured out my diet plan. Since carbs and high fat foods both make me gain weight I will eat only beef or deer jerky. The multi-vitamin should ward off scurvy. Thoughts?
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #113
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
Ok I figured out my diet plan. Since carbs and high fat foods both make me gain weight I will eat only beef or deer jerky. The multi-vitamin should ward off scurvy. Thoughts?

Screw the multi vitamin. Orange gummy bears will keep the scurvy at bay.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:47 PM   #114
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Screw the multi vitamin. Orange gummy bears will keep the scurvy at bay.
Oh why didn't I think of that?!?!

Ok so dinner is over. Now I'm thirsty as hell and my jaw hurts from chewing all that jerky. Oh how I can't wait to look anorexic though!!! Just wish the dogs would quit staring at me like I stole their chews, sigh..
Old 12-30-2010, 06:53 PM   #115
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

You guys are dicks.

Good luck Triple.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:18 PM   #116
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
You guys are dicks.

Good luck Triple.
What? When I'm looking all Skelton- like you just eat your heart out!! Damn I'm thirsty though. Sigh. Maybe tomorrow I can have water, thoughts?

Oh and while we're talking instant weight loss and this is no joke.. DIVORCE.. Unfortunately it also drains the bank accounts of those who married losers... Damn good weight loss plan though!

Last edited by MILK; 12-30-2010 at 07:21 PM..
Old 12-31-2010, 10:37 PM   #117
Triple
uncomfortably numb

Moto: WR250R & Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
You guys are dicks.

Good luck Triple.
Thank you.

For some reason people are assuming 145 pounds is an unreasonably low weight for someone standing just 5-foot-8, and that a daily, balanced intake of 2100+ calories is going to prevent me from so much as crawling out of bed each morning. Neither of which is true, obviously. It's likely that even a crippled, "out-of-shape" Triple is still healthier than 90% of the posters here. Including some of those participating in this thread.

Moving on, I'm thinking of giving raw eggs a try. Researching and for every person who swears by it, there's another claiming it will kill you...
Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:50 PM   #118
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
Thank you.

For some reason people are assuming 145 pounds is an unreasonably low weight for someone standing just 5-foot-8, and that a daily, balanced intake of 2100+ calories is going to prevent me from so much as crawling out of bed each morning. Neither of which is true, obviously. It's likely that even a crippled, "out-of-shape" Triple is still healthier than 90% of the posters here. Including some of those participating in this thread.

Moving on, I'm thinking of giving raw eggs a try. Researching and for every person who swears by it, there's another claiming it will kill you...

I'm 5' 6" @ 140lbs. I fit my figure just fine. Could use some more muscle mass. I can take a pic of my self if ya'll want just to show that I'm not an Ethiopian child. Now if I was 5'10" then ya, I'd want to be around 160lbs I guess.

Well. Time for my daily weight lost program.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:09 AM   #119
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

No, 145 isn't unreasonably low for your height, although it's still a bit below average.

It's the whole "just want to see what it's like" thing that is odd.

When most people shoot for a certain weight, it's because they think they're fat or too skinny. But you don't have any of those hangups, so why bother shooting for a specific weight? Why not just increased fitness or strength as a goal?

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-01-2011 at 01:11 AM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:41 AM   #120
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
I skipped the detox week and went right into my posted diet. May still do the detox after New Year's Eve, considering the activities that may or may not take place that evening. I know a lot of people don't believe in detox diets, but after my past few months I really need to flush my guts.
I have considered a detox diet just for the sake of cleaning out my system. But have never done it. I can definitely feel a difference if I've been eating good whole foods versus a bunch of processed crap. So I think one would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
Just wish the dogs would quit staring at me like I stole their chews, sigh..
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote