Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #111
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
They don't blow it on XBox360's or 22" rims, or 10 - 12" sub woofers, or lottery ticks. Their money gets invested wisely.
hey I have a PS3, 20" rims and 10" subwoofers... I've never bought any type of lottery ticket if that counts... not all of us Negros are stupid you know. FWIW I mainly bought the 20s because new tires for the stock 18" rims would have cost over $600 and I got rims and tires for $800 in 20" so nyah, nyah, nyah whitey!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #112
t-homo
WSB Champion

lol my little sister is taking african american studies in college this semester.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #113
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

I deliver pizza three days a week in Mississippi. We have a lot black people here, and they don't tip fuck-all. Additionally, the black tech school students on base from all over the country don't tip. The black delivery drivers where I work bitch about taking deliveries to black people because they know they aren't getting shit. My boss is black and when we have this conversation he tells me how he tips every time and that no all black people are like that. We went to a going away luncheon today - guess who didn't tip. My old supervisor put it simply a while back when he said "Of course they don't tip - you owe them something."

I had a black guy argue with me about tipping once on a run. I pulled up to his 250k house with an Escalade, a Mercedes and a BMW parked out front, the house I had to drive five miles and twenty minutes to one way in 1700 traffic. He walked to the door and on an order that was $26 and something handed me exact change, then said "That's all you, playa." It had been a long day so I said "Hey, thanks for the tip pal." He got real frosty and told me in no uncertain terms that my tip was included in the price. I told the guy that no, my tip is not in fact included with the order price. There's a two dollar delivery charge of which 38 cents is mine to cover my gas, as well as 4.5% of your total order price. I work for minimum wage and by the way, we're on a split wage so for the 40 minutes I'm on the delivery to your faraway mansion I'm actually working for $2.50 an hour, and in spite of you being a complete ass clown your pizza was hot and at your door in half he time we quoted you, and do you really fucking think I did all that for $1.55 when gas is $5 a gallon? He started getting really pissed so I let him run on for a minute and then told him not to order from us any more. He still can't and this was forever ago.

And as for being poor, if you can't afford three dollars for the pizza guy then you don't need to spend thirty dollars to have it delivered. Save some money and eat hamburger helper or come get it your goddam self.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #114
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
I deliver pizza three days a week in Mississippi. We have a lot black people here, and they don't tip fuck-all. Additionally, the black tech school students on base from all over the country don't tip. The black delivery drivers where I work bitch about taking deliveries to black people because they know they aren't getting shit. My boss is black and when we have this conversation he tells me how he tips every time and that no all black people are like that. We went to a going away luncheon today - guess who didn't tip. My old supervisor put it simply a while back when he said "Of course they don't tip - you owe them something."

I had a black guy argue with me about tipping once on a run. I pulled up to his 250k house with an Escalade, a Mercedes and a BMW parked out front, the house I had to drive five miles and twenty minutes to one way in 1700 traffic. He walked to the door and on an order that was $26 and something handed me exact change, then said "That's all you, playa." It had been a long day so I said "Hey, thanks for the tip pal." He got real frosty and told me in no uncertain terms that my tip was included in the price. I told the guy that no, my tip is not in fact included with the order price. There's a two dollar delivery charge of which 38 cents is mine to cover my gas, as well as 4.5% of your total order price. I work for minimum wage and by the way, we're on a split wage so for the 40 minutes I'm on the delivery to your faraway mansion I'm actually working for $2.50 an hour, and in spite of you being a complete ass clown your pizza was hot and at your door in half he time we quoted you, and do you really fucking think I did all that for $1.55 when gas is $5 a gallon? He started getting really pissed so I let him run on for a minute and then told him not to order from us any more. He still can't and this was forever ago.

And as for being poor, if you can't afford three dollars for the pizza guy then you don't need to spend thirty dollars to have it delivered. Save some money and eat hamburger helper or come get it your goddam self.
You need a different second job.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #115
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
You need a different second job.
You're not kidding. I fucking hate dealing with the public, I despise traffic and I hate driving anything that doesn't require a helmet. I'm working on getting a night monior job, that'll be better. The money will be better too.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:45 PM   #116
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
"That's all you, playa."
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #117
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Ever occurred to you that a non-white person could know more about white people than white people?

Damn you people are predictable.

I hate you white people SO MUCH.
We're using caucasian now. White is too racist.

Curious about something. You said "It's not who your ancestors fucked but who fucked your ancestors". Would that mean if it came to pass that President Obama's dad raped his mom that Obama would not be the first black president?
Old 11-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #118
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

I really don't believe in tipping. Sorry...but I think it's a load of bullshit.

But....it's what you do and even though I don't believe in the system, I know that not tipping isn't going to change the system.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:35 PM   #119
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
I really don't believe in tipping. Sorry...but I think it's a load of bullshit.

But....it's what you do and even though I don't believe in the system, I know that not tipping isn't going to change the system.
Severs I understand. They only make a minimum wage of I think $2.30 an hour or so tipping is how they make money. But I'm not tipping the Moe's jar or your Subway style fastish food restaurants.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #120
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
lol my little sister is taking african american studies in college this semester.
What does that mean? That she's fucking the basketball team?!?!?!?

When she brings home a little mulatto baby, is she going to tell your parents that it's extra credit?

Is she going to have to take field trips into the ghetto?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote