Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #111
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
, wtf is the point of buying a horse? I've never had one show up..
They have different speeds. I just didnt know if it was a one time deal or it keep the same horse when the one you're on dies. Like say a cougars bitch slaps your horse, you wait then whistle for another which is the exact same horse you were on.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #112
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

What fuck is up wih Thiees Landing. Im there for a mini mission and fuckers that arnt enemief just start shooting me. They just keep appearing. Some of them even take away honor.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:35 AM   #113
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
When I buy horse paper. Do I get that horse every time I need to call one?
You need to go into your inventory, use the paper, then call the horse and itll come. You choose which you want from the papers you have. You can use it over and over, the paper never goes away.

Quote:
What fuck is up wih Thiees Landing. Im there for a mini mission and fuckers that arnt enemief just start shooting me. They just keep appearing. Some of them even take away honor.
Did you get caught stealing from someone?

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #114
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
They have different speeds. I just didnt know if it was a one time deal or it keep the same horse when the one you're on dies. Like say a cougars bitch slaps your horse, you wait then whistle for another which is the exact same horse you were on.

I meant, I've paid for a horse and then still had my slow ass skinny POS after the fact. So, I never bought another. I was wondering if you're supposed to have a new one after you pay for it..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #115
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
It's a bunch of thieves, they don't appreciate you attacking their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #116
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

I didnt shoot anyone. I started the mini mission "i know you" where you talk to the guy on the cliff that knows a lot about you. He says to go to a guy which he is in thieveslanding. I get there and dismount my horse before crossing he big bridge before the saloon. Im on the bridge walking towards the saloon and an asshole starts shooting at me. It starts from that. Then about every 3 minutes an asshole will come out of he saloon and start shooting at me. I kill him and minutes later anoher asshole appears. It was a scipping record.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #117
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
I didnt shoot anyone. I started the mini mission "i know you" where you talk to the guy on the cliff that knows a lot about you. He says to go to a guy which he is in thieveslanding. I get there and dismount my horse before crossing he big bridge before the saloon. Im on the bridge walking towards the saloon and an asshole starts shooting at me. It starts from that. Then about every 3 minutes an asshole will come out of he saloon and start shooting at me. I kill him and minutes later anoher asshole appears. It was a scipping record.
they are a bunch of bastards over there, don't go over there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #118
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Im trying to find treasure 3. The pic shows a cliff with house under it. Then on the cliff is a small valley thing you go in wih a fire w/cooking pot. I cant figure it out i kicked myself for not knowing the hanging rock one rit off he bat.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #119
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Fucking mexicans. What am i suppose to do when three mex cops are about to shoot a guy wih his hands behind his back? The first time i hougt the cops were the badies. He second time i just stood there and hey shot at me.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #120
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Every fucking time i come up to a guy bein held up at his wagon every fuckig time im on the opposite of where he is and he gets his brains blown out every fuckig time. That or right after "help" hes brains are splattered. Theres no fuckig time to reaction. I swear im playing a different fucki g game hen yall are.