Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-08-2008, 11:39 PM   #121
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
I have been fucking with the guys texting my fiancee's daughter, its so much fun. She got grounded, then flipped out, so I got the task of dealing with all of the kids texting and calling her. Needless to say...the boys dont text or call so much after they see the pictures of the cows giving birh...the "Kids I dropped off at the pool"(wink wink...nudge nudge)...the lung cancer...the syphllitic vagina...Its pure comedy for me.
Really? That's kinda bullshit. Just fuckin turn her phone off and respect her privacy.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #122
Ducati Diva
just learning

Moto: 1996 M900

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Really? That's kinda bullshit. Just fuckin turn her phone off and respect her privacy.
Hell no!! We're parents we got to get our giggles somewhere!!! Kids put us through enough hell we're intitled to a ltl payback
Old 12-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #123
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

I pay for it and she abused the priviledge. I gave her the rules and the consequences and she chose her path...now I(at her mothers request) am ridding My telephone of boys as old as 23 requesting nudes from her...she is 12 by the way. She asked for a phone to stay in touch with family and her father and this is what happened...guys from Virginia to California calling any time...not on my fucking phone. So..as its in my name...her Mother and I are having fun fucking with them.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #124
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati Diva View Post
Hell no!! We're parents we got to get our giggles somewhere!!! Kids put us through enough hell we're intitled to a ltl payback
Yep, that will do wonders for her social standing at a time in which your entire world revolves around the ability to fit in and be accepted.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #125
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati Diva View Post
At least embarrass us infront of us. Texting people using out phones is fucked up.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #126
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Yep, that will do wonders for her social standing at a time in which your entire world revolves around the ability to fit in and be accepted.
idk if you were being a smartass by that or not, but it really is important to fit in where you want to. Ever heard of socially malfuctional people, self esteem issues, etc. Most stem from junior high to high school times.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:51 PM   #127
LOZ
clutch it up bitches!

Moto: Honda CRF50

the answer to this thread is simple. judging from your avatar, you seem like a fuckable milf...
LOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:54 PM   #128
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

I can see this being broken down into 2 groups...1 is the "older" posters, those of us who remember getting the shit beat out of us in front of the school when Dad caught us skipping and group 2...the "you better not touch me or I will call Child Protective Services"... There was a time when if you did something stupid, you got punished...now there really is no such thing as a true punishment.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #129
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
I pay for it and she abused the priviledge. I gave her the rules and the consequences and she chose her path...now I(at her mothers request) am ridding My telephone of boys as old as 23 requesting nudes from her...she is 12 by the way. She asked for a phone to stay in touch with family and her father and this is what happened...guys from Virginia to California calling any time...not on my fucking phone. So..as its in my name...her Mother and I are having fun fucking with them.
that is different. It sounded like she got grounded from her phone as a general punishment for something unrelated to it. I'd call them back bitching them out asking how they got the number, tell them they are worthless disgusting pieces of shit, then figure out where they got her number and delete that. then i'd disconnect her number and get her a new one when she turns 15/16.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #130
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
idk if you were being a smartass by that or not, but it really is important to fit in where you want to. Ever heard of socially malfuctional people, self esteem issues, etc. Most stem from junior high to high school times.
It was a snide jab dripping with truth...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote