Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #121
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Yup, im all about the FAMAS. Only better weapon I had the pleasure to use was the Commando.

Been doing a lot of different modes, but TDM is still my favourite mode. Demolition is a ton of fun too.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #122
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I'm gonna wait and see if it'll go on sale. I doubt it. Amazingly I have patience.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #123
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

G11 is a monster
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #124
Apoc

Well, beat the campaign and loved it. Kinda short, but really good. Gonna play again to get all the intel on the hardest mode.

Got about 10 hours of MP in, and im loving it. I like it a lot more then MW2.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:40 AM   #125
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

I'm just not sure I like the whole idea of two different companies making the same game different versions - or chapters if you will. I haven't like the Treyarch ones, by far I like the Infinity Ward versions better. The reason I like the IW versions better is the graphics flow the movement mechanics as well as the menu styles. The Treyarch versions graphics are good but I just don't know what exactly it is about how they flow for me I just can't put a finger on it why.

Oh well, I will play it since I payed for it. I am not gonna throw the money out the window with an immediate return of the game especially since there is nothing I want right now from Game Stop.

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:01 AM   #126
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
I'm just not sure I like the whole idea of two different companies making the same game different versions - or chapters if you will. I haven't like the Treyarch ones, by far I like the Infinity Ward versions better. The reason I like the IW versions better is the graphics flow the movement mechanics as well as the menu styles. The Treyarch versions graphics are good but I just don't know what exactly it is about how they flow for me I just can't put a finger on it why.

Oh well, I will play it since I payed for it. I am not gonna throw the money out the window with an immediate return of the game especially since there is nothing I want right now from Game Stop.
I love the graphics in this one, you can actually see everything instead of everybody being a spot of grey in the distance. I also like that there are actual shadows to hide in.

And the number one reason I like BO more than MW2, it's harder. The two or three things that made MW2 a piss off are completely gone. No noobtubing, no boosting in FFA, no quickscoping to name a few.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #127
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I love the graphics in this one, you can actually see everything instead of everybody being a spot of grey in the distance. I also like that there are actual shadows to hide in.

And the number one reason I like BO more than MW2, it's harder. The two or three things that made MW2 a piss off are completely gone. No noobtubing, no boosting in FFA, no quickscoping to name a few.

Yup, this is exactly how I feel about it. I think it looks better then MW2, and on top of that, its a harder game.

To add to Tmalls list, no Tactical Nukes. I hate them.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:12 AM   #128
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Yup, this is exactly how I feel about it. I think it looks better then MW2, and on top of that, its a harder game.

The graphics are somewhat down from mw2. The gameplay is far and above better. I stopped noticing the graphics after the first hour anyway. Trying to prestige either tonight or tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #129
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post

Those were always fairly easy to avoid. At least in my clan any free second we pull up the scoreboard. Anyone who even looked like he was getting that far in a killstreak got a hit put out on him and its hard to hold off 3-4 MLC berserkers coming for your ass
Old 11-14-2010, 11:22 AM   #130
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Still finding my way in multiplayer....playing the maps over and over again in combat training...haven't gone "live" yet.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote