Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-07-2010, 08:20 AM   #121
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

i'm with Dave on this one. when you are in military many women try all sorts of things to get what and where they want. they're not in it for love either. someone told them it's great to score a military man because the checks are guarranteed and if something bad happens to him you get all the life ins. go to a base and watch women try to score their man and lock him down. they're wanting rings and proposals 3 weeks after you meet sometimes.
you don't ask them to do what they are doing.

sometimes they lose at their own game.

i had one chick who decided we should live together. she left her home in Tenn and moved to the Fayetteville NC so we could shack up. Problem was she never asked me. 2 months after meeting i wasn't moving in with anyone. I felt bad for her but it was her choice.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #122
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
i'm with Dave on this one. when you are in military many women try all sorts of things to get what and where they want. they're not in it for love either. someone told them it's great to score a military man because the checks are guarranteed and if something bad happens to him you get all the life ins. go to a base and watch women try to score their man and lock him down. they're wanting rings and proposals 3 weeks after you meet sometimes.
you don't ask them to do what they are doing.

sometimes they lose at their own game.

i had one chick who decided we should live together. she left her home in Tenn and moved to the Fayetteville NC so we could shack up. Problem was she never asked me. 2 months after meeting i wasn't moving in with anyone. I felt bad for her but it was her choice.
i tried like hell to avoid relationhips the four years i was at hood because this is such a problem. you wouldnt believe some of the shit i saw happen to my friends there
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #123
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
i tried like hell to avoid relationhips the four years i was at hood because this is such a problem. you wouldnt believe some of the shit i saw happen to my friends there
I know a guy that got trapped into marriage by this little slut that told him she was pregnant. He's in Afghanistan and she's at the club every weekend with a surprisingly flat belly.

Like I said, you can sit back and judge if you want but until you've been through what Dave's been through and know the exact situation, you're basically whistling out your asshole. For all you know that heifer was sending packages to half a dozen troops over there. Hell, she could have been married...Fuck, idk if Dave knew her irl but for all we know she could have been a MAN!!! There's an old saying in the hood, "Don't hate the player, hate the game." I don't know about the rest of you guys but the very second that the women have a meeting and vote to quite playing games with us, I'll stop playing games with them!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:56 AM   #124
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I know a guy that got trapped into marriage by this little slut that told him she was pregnant. He's in Afghanistan and she's at the club every weekend with a surprisingly flat belly.

Like I said, you can sit back and judge if you want but until you've been through what Dave's been through and know the exact situation, you're basically whistling out your asshole. For all you know that heifer was sending packages to half a dozen troops over there. Hell, she could have been married...Fuck, idk if Dave knew her irl but for all we know she could have been a MAN!!! There's an old saying in the hood, "Don't hate the player, hate the game." I don't know about the rest of you guys but the very second that the women have a meeting and vote to quite playing games with us, I'll stop playing games with them!
I agree, and fuck those bitches. But I would've called him out on it too if he was bagging on me for smokin bud. lol
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #125
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I agree, and fuck those bitches. But I would've called him out on it too if he was bagging on me for smokin bud. lol
it wasnt the act it was the excuse. Not to mention the general douchness of the offender in question.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #126
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
it wasnt the act it was the excuse. Not to mention the general douchness of the offender in question.
You wouldn't say that about him if you knew the way he makes love in the morning.

And what's the excuse? If he says it helps his disease who are you to say differently?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:20 AM   #127
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

i have no desire to watch some broken middle aged guy flailing around in the sack. his old lady maybe, if what he posted was an accurate photo. And who am i? Im an opinionated asshole. Just like him, just like everyone else. I just tend to be nicer about it
Old 01-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #128
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
that was me as well. play for awhile (1- 3 dates depending on how long it took to get where you wanted to go) then get away from them. we had one even go right to our first sargeant saying she was knocked up by one of our guys.
top wanted to be "right" about it so he made the guy start taking care of her etc. turned out after junior was born she must have been bagging at least one other dude because the kid wasn't his.
there was always chicks trolling through the barracks parking lots
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:59 AM   #129
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
that was me as well. play for awhile (1- 3 dates depending on how long it took to get where you wanted to go) then get away from them. we had one even go right to our first sargeant saying she was knocked up by one of our guys.
top wanted to be "right" about it so he made the guy start taking care of her etc. turned out after junior was born she must have been bagging at least one other dude because the kid wasn't his.
there was always chicks trolling through the barracks parking lots
Get me started! My ex managed to get my commander to force me to pay all her bills and give her money every payday until she had the baby...even though they knew that I had been out of the fucking country for over a fucking year!!!! Not to mention that she had some guy living with her in my on post housing and they restricted me to post for about 6 months until she was gone because they were afraid that she might suddenly find a 7.62 round in her skull fired from 500 meters or so...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:31 PM   #130
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Get me started! My ex managed to get my commander to force me to pay all her bills and give her money every payday until she had the baby...even though they knew that I had been out of the fucking country for over a fucking year!!!! Not to mention that she had some guy living with her in my on post housing and they restricted me to post for about 6 months until she was gone because they were afraid that she might suddenly find a 7.62 round in her skull fired from 500 meters or so...
buddy's wife started getting into drugs and cheating on him while we were in the field, which for an active duty armor company was all the time. Eventually she got pregnant from this other dirtbag's kid. All parties knew it wasnt my friends but she demanded child support anyway. Brigade sergeant major said hell no. She jumped right up to post commander who drug the whole chain in front of his desk and ordered my friend to pay for someone elses kid while they were still married. Then she stole his car and refused to sign divorce papers for another year or so