Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #1311
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I think I'm not going to show up to work today.
How many women in the pit do you have, take too much time in putting lotion on the skin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #1312
Trip
Hold mah beer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #1313
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

I'm proud to say I'm from a country where that made sense to someone
Old 04-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #1314
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
I'm proud to say I'm from a country where that made sense to someone
yeah... but who???

so how's that bike treating you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Old 04-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #1315
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

pretty good, managed to get a ride in yesterday. Still getting used to it but I'm catching on pretty quick. its heavier but it only really feels any different than the ninja 250 (in weight) when i have to do something like a tight u turn in a parking lot. Otherwise its very flickable...and I'm definitely enjoying the power. and it looks so badass, my old 250 was really outdated. I havent had much time to ride tho cuz school is kicking my ass right now but this weekend hopefully I'll get some seat time

Only thing i want to do to it is fender eliminator, so I'm gonna look into that this wkd. and I do think I want an exhaust, but I'll still prolly leave it stock until after summer (when I'll have $$$$)

how bout yours?

hey does anyone have a link to that parody thing with the guy starting out how he loves the comraderie of bikers and then eventually whittles it down to just honda riders? anyone know what im talking about?

Last edited by Crazy; 04-03-2008 at 05:31 PM..
Old 04-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #1316
Trip
Hold mah beer!

no, but that sounds hilarious.
Quote:
Old 04-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #1317
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

somebody posted on the local forum (that i mod) a poll titled "would you own a harley" which obviously pissed off the 2 or 3 harley riders we have so I wanted to see if i could post it

here we go:

I love motorcycles, and I love riding. Like many of you, what first drew me to bikes was not just the experience of riding, but the feeling that I'd become part of a special community - a brotherhood, really. Nothing calms me more than a long ride down the interstate, waving to the members of my beloved clan...

...Except when I pass Harley guys. I hate Harley guys. Hate, hate, hate. When they pass me on the highway, you know what I do? I don't wave. With their little tassel handlebars and the studded luggage and the half helmets - God, they drive me crazy.

You know who else I hate? BMW guys. Oh, do I hate those guys. I don't wave at them either. They think they're so great, sitting all upright, with their 180 degree German engines. God, I hate them.

They're almost as bad as those old bastards on their touring motorcycles. You know what I call those bikes? "Two wheeled couches!" Get it? Because they're so big. They drive around like they have got all day. Appreciate the scenery somewhere else, Grandpa.

Oh, and Ducati guys - I don't wave at them either. Why don't they spend a little more money on their bikes? "You can have it in any color as long as it is red." Aren't you cool! Like they even know what a Desmo-whatever engine is, anyway. Try finding the battery, you Italian-wannabe racers! I never, ever wave at those guys.

Suzuki guys aren't much better, which is why I never wave at them, either. God forbid they should ever wear any safety gear. They make me so mad. Sometimes they'll speed by and look over at me and you know what I do? I don't wave. I just keep going.

Please, don't get me started on Kawasaki guys. Ninjas? What are you, twelve years old? I never wave at Kawasaki guys.

I ride a Honda. I'll wave at Honda guys, but, even then, I'll never wave at a guy in full leathers. Never, never, never. Yeah, like you're going to get your knee down on the New York Thruway. Nice crotch, by the way. Guys in full leathers will never get a wave from me, and, by the way, neither will the guys in two piece leathers. And I'll tell you who else I'm not waving at - those guys with the helmets with loud paint jobs. Four pounds of paint on a two pound helmet - like I'm going to wave back at that! I'll also never wave at someone with a mirrored visor. Or helmet stickers. Or racing gloves. Or hiking boots.

To me, motorcycling is like a family, a close knit brotherhood of people who ride Hondas, wear jeans and a leather jacket (not Vanson) with regular gloves and a solid color helmet with a clear visor, no stickers, no racing gloves and regular boots (not Timberlands). And isn't that what really makesThe Brotherhood of the Road so special?

Last edited by Crazy; 04-03-2008 at 05:46 PM..
Old 04-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #1318
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Whoa crazy! I know you're not getting that nasty honda fever. Nor promoting it.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #1319
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

oh hell no i just thought it was funny...
Old 04-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #1320
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
oh hell no i just thought it was funny...
ok, just making sure since you did just get to Zuk and everything.