Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 04:29 PM   #141
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

Well I hope everyone has a great time at the rally. I was told not to come as well, since Kerry and I are split and people thought there would be drama. We get along better now then we have in a while. It is do able. Sometimes you have to work harder for a friendship then a relationship. I hate drama and avoid it like the plague.

Of course I still haven't figured out where I"m staying at the rally. Guess worst case senerio, there is always a tent.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
Old 04-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #142
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

In all seriousness I hope everyone has a great time at the rally.

I'd love to but it's probably just never going to be a possibility due to lack of time off from work (save my vacay days for track days) and distance from rally.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #143
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
In all seriousness I hope everyone has a great time at the rally.

I'd love to but it's probably just never going to be a possibility due to lack of time off from work (save my vacay days for track days) and distance from rally.
Didn't see you make your way to Pennsylvania last October for the NE rally either.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #144
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 View Post
Well I hope everyone has a great time at the rally. I was told not to come as well, since Kerry and I are split and people thought there would be drama. We get along better now then we have in a while. It is do able. Sometimes you have to work harder for a friendship then a relationship. I hate drama and avoid it like the plague.

Of course I still haven't figured out where I"m staying at the rally. Guess worst case senerio, there is always a tent.
Here's the deal - you are and were BOTH valued members of the forum when you dated AND since you broke up. If you are both mature enough to behave in a civil fashion, it shouldn't matter. I don't recall someone here telling you to not attend. That's weird.

It doesn't matter if you're friends. I am certainly not friends with my ex - but, I can be in public with him. THAT's more important to a crowd.

SHE wasn't a valued member of this forum. He was, and continues to be. It is VERY clear she joined here, and stays here only to bother him. THAT I have a problem with.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
Old 04-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #145
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Here's the deal - you are and were BOTH valued members of the forum when you dated AND since you broke up. If you are both mature enough to behave in a civil fashion, it shouldn't matter. I don't recall someone here telling you to not attend. That's weird.

It doesn't matter if you're friends. I am certainly not friends with my ex - but, I can be in public with him. THAT's more important to a crowd.

SHE wasn't a valued member of this forum. He was, and continues to be. It is VERY clear she joined here, and stays here only to bother him. THAT I have a problem with.
Perfect summation.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #146
Switch
dadbod

Dude, not to be a dick, but did you honestly expect reliability out of that car?
Old 04-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #147
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Stud View Post
Dude, not to be a dick, but did you honestly expect reliability out of that car?
And somebody has to fuck up a perfectly good thread with an on topic post.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #148
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Old 04-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #149
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 View Post

I would never tell you that, it's clear you and Kerry have been very considerate in your separation and could handle being around each other in real life. You and Kerry are more than welcome both attending it. I have no issue with either of you two and what happened, lots of people including myself should take lessons on how you two handled that situation. Breaking up is hard shit.

These two have not presented the same scenario, at least not here. There has been veiled threats of bringing people to the rally for other reasons. I don't want there being a fight or anything remotely close to it at the rally and will take steps to prevent such an occurrence. Our hosts have been informed of the situation from the beginning.

I liked both Jenna and Will from the beginning and they both have stayed at my place. It sucks they broke up. I asked them both very nicely to not bring this on the board. I told Will he is not allowed to moderate her because I liked her and wanted her to be part of the board. I tried to keep this shit off the board, but it kept coming back...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #150
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Didn't see you make your way to Pennsylvania last October for the NE rally either.

The what?

I didn't even know there was one.
Closed Thread