Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #141
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Holy crap!!

Tommy, 23 year olds asking for nude pics of a 12 year old? I wouldn't be sending them pics of floaters, I be would passing their text messages on to the cops. I am not even kind of joking about that. And then I'd be grounding my kid for about the next 12 years, because you don't get that kind of text out of the blue, and also taking her to some hardcore therapy to find out what the fuck is up. All bullshit aside, that is NOT normal rebellious pre-teen stuff you have going on. I'm not saying she's a bad girl, I am saying she is screaming for attention. And she's getting it from very scary people. Feel free to tell me to fuck off but dude, as a mom and as someone who is too aware of how many sexual predators there are in the world, I can't keep my mouth shut about this.

On a lighter note, Moira, why don't you tell everyone how you punished your little angel when she abused her cell phone privelages. :citadel (don't care if it doesn't work here you know what it looks like!)
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 AM   #142
LOZ
clutch it up bitches!

Moto: Honda CRF50

I thought this thread was about some guy hitting on 2up?
LOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:31 AM   #143
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Holy crap!!

Tommy, 23 year olds asking for nude pics of a 12 year old? I wouldn't be sending them pics of floaters, I be would passing their text messages on to the cops. I am not even kind of joking about that. And then I'd be grounding my kid for about the next 12 years, because you don't get that kind of text out of the blue, and also taking her to some hardcore therapy to find out what the fuck is up. All bullshit aside, that is NOT normal rebellious pre-teen stuff you have going on. I'm not saying she's a bad girl, I am saying she is screaming for attention. And she's getting it from very scary people. Feel free to tell me to fuck off but dude, as a mom and as someone who is too aware of how many sexual predators there are in the world, I can't keep my mouth shut about this.

On a lighter note, Moira, why don't you tell everyone how you punished your little angel when she abused her cell phone privelages. :citadel (don't care if it doesn't work here you know what it looks like!)
I know...the phone, internet and anything else wher she gets these assholes from are gone. She is in therapy and we are spending as much time together as possible doing family type things. The guy got the hint so I really didnt push it, like a lot of girls doing this, she said she was older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOZ View Post
Yeah...back to the pretty lady!

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:36 AM   #144
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOZ View Post
You are too funny!!

And Tommy, if some douche knocker is dumb enough to believe that a 12 year old is 18, he still needs to be reported to the cops just for being stupid. I looked older than my age and had big boobs at 14, but at 12, no way I could have passed for 18. Plus, are you SURE she told him she was older? Or did he just say that. Watch To Catch a Predator, they ALL say that. And how did they get the number? Where did they "meet?" Sorry. I hate nasty pedophile guys!
Old 12-09-2008, 12:49 AM   #145
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Her mother found the emails...we still have everything if it comes to light again. She had her cousins pictures and was acting like her, the cousin is 19. She sent all of the cousin and none of her. The local boys were just being boys, so we went a bit easier on them. Now all the computers are passworded and have keystroke software, all calls are monitored( she only gets to use the hard line and even that is going away) and if any call is made or if it rings to the phone, we can monitor or disconnect. She is on a very short leash.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #146
LOZ
clutch it up bitches!

Moto: Honda CRF50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
Her mother found the emails...we still have everything if it comes to light again. She had her cousins pictures and was acting like her, the cousin is 19. She sent all of the cousin and none of her. The local boys were just being boys, so we went a bit easier on them. Now all the computers are passworded and have keystroke software, all calls are monitored( she only gets to use the hard line and even that is going away) and if any call is made or if it rings to the phone, we can monitor or disconnect. She is on a very short leash.
I have two cousins who got into similar situations, and as much as the parents tried to keep them away, they turned out to be a couple of whores anyway... so good luck with that.
LOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:20 AM   #147
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

So, 2up, did you tell this young guy that you have zero interest in him and that you're trying to fix your marriage?

Or are you just being silent and giving the guy false hope? He's young so he doesn't know any better. So if you're 100% not interested then you should at least tell him about it.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:20 AM   #148
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #149
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
So, 2up, did you tell this young guy that you have zero interest in him and that you're trying to fix your marriage?

Or are you just being silent and giving the guy false hope? He's young so he doesn't know any better. So if you're 100% not interested then you should at least tell him about it.
Silence is false hope? How the hell does that work? "She's ignoring me so it COULD mean she actually likes me." What? Sorry, that's just too funny. And yes, it has been made implicitly clear that I'm not interested.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #150
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Considering my own experiences, one I found another female for him to be interested in (he was 19 and was pretty easy to do: I hooked him up with one of my daughter's friends ) and the other (25) I eventually had to be mean. In my defense, he was acting like a total asshole. Now the one I was mean to is hitting me up on myspace again....a year later.

At his age, I think it's a combination of being a typical horny guy and the MILF fantasy. It seems EVERY younger guy wants an older woman so he can brag about it later.

And...it could be the whole mother/daughter fantasy thing too.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote