Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #1541
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
So weaving in and out of traffic at 115 isn't retarded? Go fuck yourself somewhere else douche.

ouch lol
Old 04-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #1542
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
So weaving in and out of traffic at 115 isn't retarded? Go fuck yourself somewhere else douche.
Not really... Dont think so... seemed like a good idea then and still does now and if you or anyone else was there you would of been right there with us.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #1543
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
Not really... Dont think so... seemed like a good idea then and still does now and if you or anyone else was there you would of been right there with us.
nope...
i don't ride like an ass in traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Old 04-13-2008, 01:35 AM   #1544
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

250's at 115mph must sound like dogs raping cats lol
Old 04-13-2008, 01:37 AM   #1545
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
So there is this place here in Chattanooga where a bunch of bikers meet on the weekends and me and 2 of my friends went to hangout and see what everyone was doing. well when we gotr there my buddy Ryan who rides a Ninja 250 decided he was going to do a couple wheelies on it... well everyone loved it cause they never really had seen a Ninja 250 do a wheelie... after that me and him raced a few times he beat he then i beat him it went back and forth like that a couple times. it was just a short drag race about the lengh of a football field pretty fun. then we all decided to go for a ride. Well we all pulled out disrupting traffic and pissing people off it was pretty cool anyways we went and got on the HWY and just gunned it going about 115 weaving in and out of traffic lane splitting and just hauling balls the whole way... it was awesome, loads of fun. After that we all split and went home. That was the first time ive gone that fast and been weaving in and out of traffic and ive never lane split before till then so i had a bit of an adrenneline rush which was awesome. Oh and my other friend Adam had a CBR1000 so he was just kind of cruising with us. but he never really does that either so he loved it to. Now that im home and im all hyped up over the ride i really want to go out again. i cant get enough... i really want to get a tank cam and record while i ride. i think it would be sweet, plus i could show everyone what happened while ridding.
I highly doubt the little Hyosung 250 goes 115mph.

Old 04-13-2008, 01:43 AM   #1546
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

so im amazing iy fucking s drunk rigtjh in ow like fiucking sawesome scrjweew drivers fer the fsauc kings wins
Old 04-13-2008, 11:42 AM   #1547
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
So there is this place here in Chattanooga where a bunch of bikers meet on the weekends and me and 2 of my friends went to hangout and see what everyone was doing. well when we gotr there my buddy Ryan who rides a Ninja 250 decided he was going to do a couple wheelies on it... well everyone loved it cause they never really had seen a Ninja 250 do a wheelie... after that me and him raced a few times he beat he then i beat him it went back and forth like that a couple times. it was just a short drag race about the lengh of a football field pretty fun. then we all decided to go for a ride. Well we all pulled out disrupting traffic and pissing people off it was pretty cool anyways we went and got on the HWY and just gunned it going about 115 weaving in and out of traffic lane splitting and just hauling balls the whole way... it was awesome, loads of fun. After that we all split and went home. That was the first time ive gone that fast and been weaving in and out of traffic and ive never lane split before till then so i had a bit of an adrenneline rush which was awesome. Oh and my other friend Adam had a CBR1000 so he was just kind of cruising with us. but he never really does that either so he loved it to. Now that im home and im all hyped up over the ride i really want to go out again. i cant get enough... i really want to get a tank cam and record while i ride. i think it would be sweet, plus i could show everyone what happened while ridding.

You are fucking retarded. Probly wearing jeans and tshirt too.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:09 PM   #1548
upshift
Looing for a bike...

Moto: Nothing at the moment

Quote:
Oh well and it was fun as hell so i dont really care the traffic wasnt like backed up or anything it was almost 10pm so not many cars just enough that we had to change lanes a bunch of time a split a few cars. But oh well we all do stupid shit that was mine. at least i dont go doing Wheelies and stuff and ride like im retarded i know what im doing and i take all the precautions, Except granny driving. gotta have fun and sometimes going to the limit is what it takes.
You call lane splitting not riding like you're retarded? The only safe lane splitting is that when you're stuck in traffic and even then. You can have fun riding and not have to take it to the limit. Just cruising around is fun to me. Not saying that I wouldn't be speeding but if you really enjoy riding you don't have to push it to the limit to get your fix.

Quote:
I wouldn't have. Anywhere there is traffic involved with excessive speed count me out. There are too many dangers involved when doing stuff like that. Start riding with your brain instead of your balls or your going to end up getting hurt.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #1549
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
You are fucking retarded. Probly wearing jeans and tshirt too.
Don't give him the benefit of the doubt. Gym shorts, wife beater, and flipflops. Probably a backwards hat too.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #1550
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
I want to hear more. go out and do some more of that shit. I'll keep my eye on the obituaries.

lane splitting is done in slow moving/standstill traffic conditions. what you were doing was riding like a retard. You have a hyosung, right? how the fuck did you even get it up to 115? you sure those cheap bikes didnt mis match the KMPH's and MPH's?
Closed Thread