Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #1581
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I dunno... i know ninja's are the shit... and Robots are cool... so obviously Robot ninja's are Cool Shit.. but NtS jumped the Eifle Tower in a Ural! and what's more... in the side car. that's pimp shit right there...

and just so you know...

Pimp Shit > Cool Shit
Old 04-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #1582
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

dude you sport'n a mo-hawk in your avy?
Old 04-13-2008, 10:40 PM   #1583
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
I dunno... i know ninja's are the shit... and Robots are cool... so obviously Robot ninja's are Cool Shit.. but NtS jumped the Eifle Tower in a Ural! and what's more... in the side car. that's pimp shit right there...

and just so you know...

Pimp Shit > Cool Shit
i just had to do it in the side car. i thought to myself "yea, its cool jumping it... but jumping it and defying all logic would simply blow their minds"
Old 04-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #1584
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Yeah well the fact that you were able to pull the flip off is what amazes me...

was it a back flip or front flip? or both?
Old 04-13-2008, 10:50 PM   #1585
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

it was a full back flip. then i reversed it to a full front flip.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:53 PM   #1586
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

bad ass... next time try throw'n in roll or two... just to add to the dificulty.

and i was talking to you when I asked about the Hawk in the av.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #1587
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

nope, just the way my hair formed when getting out of the shower that day.

my hair has so many dif personalities, it just so happened to faux hawk that particular afternoon.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #1588
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

ahh... just struck me as funny as I've been planning to sport a hawk in Indy... just for shits
Old 04-14-2008, 12:42 AM   #1589
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
250's at 115mph must sound like dogs raping cats lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
I highly doubt the little Hyosung 250 goes 115mph.
Well its right up at red line but its possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
You are fucking retarded. Probly wearing jeans and tshirt too.
No had full gear on. Jacket Boots Gloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
You call lane splitting not riding like you're retarded? The only safe lane splitting is that when you're stuck in traffic and even then. You can have fun riding and not have to take it to the limit. Just cruising around is fun to me. Not saying that I wouldn't be speeding but if you really enjoy riding you don't have to push it to the limit to get your fix.

I wouldn't have. Anywhere there is traffic involved with excessive speed count me out. There are too many dangers involved when doing stuff like that. Start riding with your brain instead of your balls or your going to end up getting hurt.
Dont be talking you have no balls thats y you aint got a bike yet. You cant even keep your TTR230 on two wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
I want to hear more. go out and do some more of that shit. I'll keep my eye on the obituaries.

lane splitting is done in slow moving/standstill traffic conditions. what you were doing was riding like a retard. You have a hyosung, right? how the fuck did you even get it up to 115? you sure those cheap bikes didnt mis match the KMPH's and MPH's?
Like i said before it can go that fast and its no cheap bike its just as expensive a new Ninja 250.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I love how everyone just joined in on bashing this douche. Bet he leaves for good fairly soon. Just throwin that out there.
No i aint going anywhere. Yall might not really like what i did but i really dont give a damn. Im a risk taker thats the kind of person i am. this summer its skydiving and hangliding for me. i love the thrill so everynow and then ive got to push the extreme a bit. yall might not like it but hey i love it and thats all thats all that really matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen View Post
Can I play too?!

We really need more people making a bad name for all motorcyclists. Being a dumbass/Karma will catch up with him soon enough!
Yea sure all yall can chime in have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
He should fucking know better than to come around here and post shit like that.

now if he can take a beating and still come back to post, then maybe he's got the cahones to make it around here. earns at least a little respect in that matter. doesn't mean i'd want to ride with him.
well here i am...and i whether i get the respect or not i dont care. and its your choice if you want to ride with me or not.

Quote:
EXACTLY... and I'm about 90% sure I've seen him bash squids on

either way... he's been around long enough to know most of us hate that kinda shit.

I'm sure that there are a few who ride like that everyonce in a while... but they're smart enough not to post up about it...

Face it... you rode like a moron... come to grips with it... take your beating... and understand the point we're trying to make...
I have bashed squids about getting a 600 or 1000 as a first bike and told them to take the MSF but i dont believe i ever talked about lane splitting. And just cause yall dont like it or approve of my ridding doesnt mean i have to keep it to myself i accept that yall dont like it. but im sure some of yall probably have or do ride like that everyonce and awhile. Now yes it may of been stupid and i know where your coming from. You dont want any more bad rep for the biking community and dont want another TWFix member to die. And im glad yall actually care. And its not like i ride everywhere like that, it was a one time deal and may never happen again. I was just pumped and ready to ride and i wasnt thinking. But to be honest if i had to go back and choose to do it again i think i would still do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 View Post
So......

"Full Throttle" on a Hyosung is what, about 1/8th throttle on a real motorcycle?
Well idk havent ridden anything bigger than mine. I have been on a 400 dirtbike and thats a beast, but yeah 100+ is still fast no matter what bike your on so dont go and dis it.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:47 AM   #1590
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I seriously want a job where I can get full sleeves, rock a mohawk, and curse a lot... openly. I am REALLY thinking about switching career paths.
Closed Thread