Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #161
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

Moto: 88 Hawk 650

oh i know i will be somehow ill whind up giving him money again

yay can it be cherry bubble yum its my favorite haha

I will not spill the drinks-not even a drop, I will not drop the pizza, I will give them the money at the bridge--I am proud to be....a professional bitch rider. (RETIRED)
torilynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #162
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

sorry you get watermellon bubble tape.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #163
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

bubble tape works fine with me but watermelons funky and i want the whole roll not just a strip

I will not spill the drinks-not even a drop, I will not drop the pizza, I will give them the money at the bridge--I am proud to be....a professional bitch rider. (RETIRED)
Old 07-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #164
derf
token jewboy

sorry we are gonna share the strip, only 3 feet for you
Old 07-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #165
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

oh i guess haha youre lucky we're cool though

Old 07-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #166
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

so we were deff going over the walt wit bridge today which is ALSO a 45mph bridge and yet we were going about 70 --which was the flow of traffic. so even if we were going 78 everyone else was speeding too just a little piece of info i thought you might like to know

Old 07-05-2009, 12:13 AM   #167
derf
token jewboy

Yeh, well the lawyer said that the defense would work nicely if we each have a copy of the others ticket and ask which one of us was radared, because the 3mph less is a much smaller fine and points, and because only one of us was radared at the same max speed we ask which one was it and then there is reasonable doubt that one of us was not speeding, then we opt for the plea deal and pay more money than the fine would be, but not get a moving violation or points.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:53 AM   #168
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Yeh, well the lawyer said that the defense would work nicely if we each have a copy of the others ticket and ask which one of us was radared, because the 3mph less is a much smaller fine and points, and because only one of us was radared at the same max speed we ask which one was it and then there is reasonable doubt that one of us was not speeding, then we opt for the plea deal and pay more money than the fine would be, but not get a moving violation or points.
That certainly makes sense!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #169
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

so i rode it today for the first time since it was kidnapped and things immediately felt wrong. the bike was more nervous than usual and had an asymmetric feel to it, looked down at the triple tree and i could see my left hand was forward of my right which had me thinking that they fucked up my front alignment. did a couple of small tests including lightly releasing the bars and found it was trying to turn left. bike leaning left and bars leaning left to go straight didnt make any sense, if it was a front end issue it should be pulling right. stopped and had breakfast with my car club and then as i was getting ready to leave ( and swearing to sell as soon as my title arrived) something told me to look at the rear adjusters. found the right one to be off the stops by about a half fucking inch!

stood up and looked down at the rear tire and im amazed i got to the diner without dying from how much rear toe i was sporting. broke out the tools and started loosening the lock nut and she popped right back in place. checked everything over and went, everything is fixed now. I wanna punch that cop in the face for those bullshit lines he was spewing about safety when my bike came back like this. what if it was raining? what if my girl was on the back? seriously pissed right now. at least i dont have to go new bike shopping just yet. just got a rumor yesterday that would make that an unpalatable option as well
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #170
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

OMG! I would be in fucking jail! These motherfuckers need to burn!!! I'm glad you took that pic, it's too bad you didn't catch that at their lot. It's really amazing in a way how stupid they are for allowing you to even take the bikes after they dropped them. Don't these idiots realize that you could have been killed if your bikes sustained damage that would cause the handling, brakes, etc to fail? I don't know if you've called these guys yet Dave, but I would also give them a call if I were you!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote