Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 07-30-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
If Fedor does goes to the UFC I'm sure s Fedor vs Lesner would happen at some point. Wonder if Vitor Belfort is going to go back to the UFC also. The guy awesome when he first came in the UFC but after a couple of losses to Colture he just wasn't the same, still an awesome fighter.
So until recently, I've been pretty Fedor-ignorant. I just took all that shit on face value that he's an MMA god... Then I watched a dozen or so of his fights... Now I'm pretty sure if Fedor does get a shot against Lesnar, he will get dropped on his head until his bowels release and the fight is called.

I am NOT impressed with Fedor AT ALL.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
It's just for as much as people talk shit about it, I have yet to ever have anyone say it to my face aka in person, while I'm wearing a shirt.
On a local rock station, they have a guy from the morning show go around to Atlanta's "hippist" clubs and interview people about the clothes they are wearing and how much they cost while they are standing in line. They then have 2 callers call in and guess how much their outfit costs. They call it "Buy-Curious".

Anyways they'll go on to say "Affliction/Ed Hardy shirt, True Religion jeans, k-swiss, etc, etc." Then they add up the total cost. At the end the radio announcer says to them to "repeat after me, for $500 you too, can dress like a douchebag". People usually just say "Fuck you" or turn the phrase to say they are dressed like a pimp.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
On a local rock station, they have a guy from the morning show go around to Atlanta's "hippist" clubs and interview people about the clothes they are wearing and how much they cost while they are standing in line. They then have 2 callers call in and guess how much their outfit costs. They call it "Buy-Curious".

Anyways they'll go on to say "Affliction/Ed Hardy shirt, True Religion jeans, k-swiss, etc, etc." Then they add up the total cost. At the end the radio announcer says to them to "repeat after me, for $500 you too, can dress like a douchebag". People usually just say "Fuck you" or turn the phrase to say they are dressed like a pimp.
Ya sadly, I don't buy my clothes because its the "in" or hip thing. Nor do I go to clubs. I buy because I'm slightly muscular and I find their cut/fit fits me better than your standard cotton Haynes T.

Plus as I said before, I support a few of their fighters. How much they see from it, I'm not sure, but I know some of it goes to Randy Couture for creating the company, and I support him too.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
Ya sadly, I don't buy my clothes because its the "in" or hip thing. Nor do I go to clubs. I buy because I'm slightly muscular and I find their cut/fit fits me better than your standard cotton Haynes T.
That's understandable. One time I almost bought an Ed Hardy T-shirt from Marshalls before I even knew what Ed Hardy was. I thought it was a Motley Crue concert T-shirt at first.

But I'm similar to you in a muscular build and it does suck trying to find clothes. I think Hollister considers a "Man Build" to be a bird chest and 26" waist.

Oh yeah, on that show thing they started asking these people what they do for a living. Half are car washers, oil changers or work at Pep Boys.