Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztress6 View Post
Are you sure it's the Hops. There are so many elements to the beer it's possible it's another ingredient. A friend of ours can't drink 3 philosophers
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/42/3457

He's allergic to wood.

Anyone have an Epi pen I have a yard full of hops!! I see a youtube spectacular coming on with this one..
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while! What's up?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
miztress6
Street Stunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while! What's up?
Working like a mad woman and close to getting my degree. I had to drop out os society for awhile my programming classes were killing me
miztress6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #13
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
James your mom really should think about buying the organic weed I mean really what about the environment!!! The carbon footprint with all that cowshit...

BTW hey nice to see you
Hey. How have you been? Welcome to the site.

My mother doesn't use it but when its for sale at work she has to take time off or work in a different department.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #14
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Are you sure it's the Hops. There are so many elements to the beer it's possible it's another ingredient. A friend of ours can't drink 3 philosophers
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/42/3457
Miztress6, at long last...

Where have you and Steve been all my afterlife? Did he ever get that conical fermenter?

Quote:
He's allergic to wood.

Hey, that could happen to anybody. Maybe he's just tired.

Quote:
Anyone have an Epi pen I have a yard full of hops!! I see a youtube spectacular coming on with this one..
I had a yard full of hops, but goats ate them. What are you growing?

Ok, enough catch up time.

Kaneman, you aren't allergic to hops. The Hoptober beer is only 40 IBU (International Bittering Units) so, not all that hoppy. For the purposes of clarification and misdirection, IPA's and the like, are topping 80-120 IBU's and higher.

The chances are better, that you are allergic to one, or all, of the malts and wheat in the beer. Try a beer with no wheat, and report back.

JC

Last edited by askmrjesus; 10-08-2010 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Commas. Why?
askmrjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #15
miztress6
Street Stunter

Yup I got him the conical He has a couple of different stains cascade, fuggle, and two more don't remember which.

The buddy definitely is allergic the allergist confirmed the wood allergywith Scratch tests. I think oak is the worst. He's a shop teacher of all things LMAO!.

What kind of goats do you have? The shop teacher buddy we have has 4 we bought them and dropped them off at his place. He has two normal ones and two fainting ones!

Steve and I are working our asses off and dealing with the dogs and goats and homework but we have found the time to hit beer festivals. The last one we went to was incredible.
miztress6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #16
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Miztress6, at long last...

Where have you and Steve been all my afterlife? Did he ever get that conical fermenter?

Hey, that could happen to anybody. Maybe he's just tired.

I had a yard full of hops, but goats ate them. What are you growing?

Ok, enough catch up time.

Kaneman, you aren't allergic to hops. The Hoptober beer is only 40 IBU (International Bittering Units) so, not all that hoppy. For the purposes of clarification and misdirection, IPA's and the like, are topping 80-120 IBU's and higher.

The chances are better, that you are allergic to one, or all, of the malts and wheat in the beer. Try a beer with no wheat, and report back.

JC
No fuck that, I'm going to the Dr. to get tested and find out for sure what's going on. I never wanna puke like that again...
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #17
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
No fuck that, I'm going to the Dr. to get tested and find out for sure what's going on. I never wanna puke like that again...
at least you arent allergic to weed. that'd be tragic
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:45 AM   #18
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
at least you arent allergic to weed. that'd be tragic

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:29 AM   #19
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Yup I got him the conical He has a couple of different stains cascade, fuggle, and two more don't remember which.

The buddy definitely is allergic the allergist confirmed the wood allergywith Scratch tests. I think oak is the worst. He's a shop teacher of all things LMAO!.

What kind of goats do you have? The shop teacher buddy we have has 4 we bought them and dropped them off at his place. He has two normal ones and two fainting ones!

Steve and I are working our asses off and dealing with the dogs and goats and homework but we have found the time to hit beer festivals. The last one we went to was incredible.

I SOOOO want a conical. It would make life again.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #20
jtemple
Geek

Moto: 2011 Husqvarna TE630

Time to switch to Maker's Mark.
jtemple is offline   Reply With Quote