Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #11
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
But that's just it... I don't think they expect people to EMBRACE the idea.... they just want to get it talked about, get people chatting around the water cooler about the ethical and moral issues surrounding it.
well at first I was like YES, poetic justice, FINALLY men can see what its like...but then to see that HE used to be a SHE, well, thats just weird...but you are right, it does get people talking about it...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #12
Rider
Moto GP Star

Not to start a debate or anything, but women have boobs for a reason..... To feed a baby. This sick fuck had them taken out to live like a "man". Yes I know there are alternatives to feeding a baby, but god damn, if you want to have a baby, don't remove the way you were intended to feed that baby.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:21 AM   #13
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
well at first I was like YES, poetic justice, FINALLY men can see what its like...but then to see that HE used to be a SHE, well, thats just weird...but you are right, it does get people talking about it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Not to start a debate or anything, but women have boobs for a reason..... To feed a baby. This sick fuck had them taken out to live like a "man". Yes I know there are alternatives to feeding a baby, but god damn, if you want to have a baby, don't remove the way you were intended to feed that baby.
Totally agree... to use the excuse that his wife can't bear children just doesn't fly with me. If they're living as a hetero couple, and they truly just wanted to have children, they could have just adopted, or hired a surrogate to carry for them. For HIM to carry/give birth just seems like it will have far reaching and long term emotional effects on the child, IMO.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #14
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Totally agree... to use the excuse that his wife can't bear children just doesn't fly with me. If they're living as a hetero couple, and they truly just wanted to have children, they could have just adopted, or hired a surrogate to carry for them. For HIM to carry/give birth just seems like it will have far reaching and long term emotional effects on the child, IMO.
Right, and at first it was just a tranny story.

But, then I thought about it... HE, errrrr I mean she... wait, um... is pregnant. Where did the sperm come from if she, errrr I mean he... is married to a women. But, they can't really be married, right???!? I mean, they still require a birth certificate for ID, right?

I mean, it's twisted. I'm all for people doing adult non-harming things in their own house. I don't give a shit. Especially because me telling them what to do opens the door for them to tell me. BUT, when you throw open your own door like this... how can you expect people to NOT be confused/upset/freaked out/whatever?

That poor kid...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #15
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Right, and at first it was just a tranny story.

But, then I thought about it... HE, errrrr I mean she... wait, um... is pregnant. Where did the sperm come from if she, errrr I mean he... is married to a women. But, they can't really be married, right???!? I mean, they still require a birth certificate for ID, right?

I mean, it's twisted. I'm all for people doing adult non-harming things in their own house. I don't give a shit. Especially because me telling them what to do opens the door for them to tell me. BUT, when you throw open your own door like this... how can you expect people to NOT be confused/upset/freaked out/whatever?

That poor kid...
Right!! I mean, what you do with your own body, in your own home (or in a surgeon's office, for that matter), cool, go for it... it's YOUR body. Do what makes you happy...

But when it starts affecting a CHILD who has no say in the matter, it's quite another issue.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #16
t-homo
WSB Champion

I think that he should just be "eliminated" so we don't have to worry about it anymore.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #17
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I think that he should just be "eliminated" so we don't have to worry about it anymore.
Excellent idea there, Hitler. Let's just eliminate everybody who isn't of the master race.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:57 PM   #18
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Excellent idea there, Hitler. Let's just eliminate everybody who isn't of the master race.
yeah... that's the same thing that popped in my mind when I read that...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:51 PM   #19
6doublefive321
Resident Droog

Moto: 625 SMC, '08 Tuono R

Are there any queers in the audience tonight?
Get em up against the wall.
Against the wall.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:03 PM   #20
upshift
Looing for a bike...

Moto: Nothing at the moment

What...the... The creepy thing is he/she/it looks like a man.
upshift is offline   Reply With Quote