Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #11
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

WOW just WOW. That is seriously disrespectful unless like Trip said, he's "special".

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:46 PM   #12
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
TSO Says:
June 16th, 2011 at 2:29 pm

15 rows of medals, dude could kill you with his MIND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:16 AM   #13
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

I would kill that mother fucker if I ever met him
Old 06-19-2011, 04:54 AM   #14
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

We called fools like that in the Army PX Rangers. They purchased all those ribbons and just went hog wild. They normally got their asses handed to them by the Drill Sargeant.
I hope to God this is a hoax as he even has multiple awards on ribbons that aren't suppose to have multiplier devices. He has three Army devices the Airborn Jumpmaster wings(with star) the Airassault wings (Helo repeller) and a Combat Expert Infantry Badge (EIB) {the device with the infantry blue bar with rifle}
Not to mention the horrible tailoring job that has been done on the jacket(or lack there of). The cuff of the sleeve shouldn't pass the boney protrusion on the bottom of the wrist. And the ONLY boots that can be worn with the dress uniform are a pair of BLACK jump boots buffed to a MIRROR shine. All this can be found (for the Army which the Air Force uses nearly the same codes) in AR 670-1.

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #15
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
all this can be found (for the army which the air force uses nearly the same codes) in ar 670-1.
afi 36-2903.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #16
Razor
Token

Moto: '07 Kawasaki Mean Streak Special Edition

I think the aviation badge is a Master Enlisted Aircrew set of wings. Security Forces (not any special forces that I know of Ebbs) like to blouse blues into black boots. There are those who have racks that high, but as they start to go under the lapel, it drops from 3 wide to 2 wide to keep them from being hidden under said lapel.

Ebbs, wonder how the Security Forces are gonna handle it when black boots are no longer authorized after November? My guess is they will stop wearing blues...
Old 06-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #17
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I think the aviation badge is a Master Enlisted Aircrew set of wings. Security Forces (not any special forces that I know of Ebbs) like to blouse blues into black boots. There are those who have racks that high, but as they start to go under the lapel, it drops from 3 wide to 2 wide to keep them from being hidden under said lapel.

Ebbs, wonder how the Security Forces are gonna handle it when black boots are no longer authorized after November? My guess is they will stop wearing blues...

Last I heard, from a Tac P. TSgt who was in my MTL class, Sec Forces doesn't blouse their blues anymore because the Spec Ops threw a fit. dunno... but do Know he bloused his boots all the way until he got his rope and had to take off his beret.

as for the boots in November... haven't heard that they'd be unauthorized. AFAIK, it's only the BDU's...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #18
Razor
Token

Moto: '07 Kawasaki Mean Streak Special Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lefty View Post
Last I heard, from a Tac P. TSgt who was in my MTL class, Sec Forces doesn't blouse their blues anymore because the Spec Ops threw a fit. dunno... but do Know he bloused his boots all the way until he got his rope and had to take off his beret.

as for the boots in November... haven't heard that they'd be unauthorized. AFAIK, it's only the BDU's...
Maybe I did see STS guys that would do that but I cant remember, but I know the SF here at Moody haven't gotten any memo about the no black boots with blues.

Supposedly the black boots will no longer be authorized after november, I know all the flyers are getting pissy bc they will have to wear the sage green boots, and the only ones authorized for flight are Belleville...

Oh yeah, currently black cowboy boots are authorized with the AF blue uniform... damn texas generals...
Old 06-19-2011, 10:01 PM   #19
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Maybe I did see STS guys that would do that but I cant remember, but I know the SF here at Moody haven't gotten any memo about the no black boots with blues.

Supposedly the black boots will no longer be authorized after november, I know all the flyers are getting pissy bc they will have to wear the sage green boots, and the only ones authorized for flight are Belleville...

Oh yeah, currently black cowboy boots are authorized with the AF blue uniform... damn texas generals...
now they may not be authorized in flight suits... but this is the first I've heard about in blues...

I know they authorized black boots on the flight line due to the fuel issue staining the boots... oh well... doesn't affect me...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #20
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Quote:
If you're serious, do you have a reference for that? Last time I read through 36-2903, footwear in blues had to have laces and there are no laces on my cowboy boots.