Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #11
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Huh what? A M J thinks that I am wrong? OMG, I may expire from surprise!

Nah Pops, I'm exactly right because you were one of the people praising the premeditated murder of a poor defenseless snake a few weeks ago. So if he finds a snake in his garage, it's okay to kill it but if it's something cute, well that's a different story. Well, see if you can agree with this, deer are responsible for more human deaths and injuries than any other animal in this country. It's not even close. As far as I'm concerned, Granny can go ahead and kill them all! Although, I would perfer she use a more "humane" weapon also... I forget, did they say how many strikes it took to kill the fawn? I mean if she got it in one, a rifle wouldn't be much better... just saying.
The bitch is 75 years old, you think she "nailed it" like a Ninja assassin?

But you're right. The number of people killed every year, by baby deer hiding in flower beds, is truly cause for alarm.

If I do kill something, even if it's something I have an irrational fear of,(I'm looking at you, snake boy) I do it quickly, and without malice. Believe it or not, I actually take the time to consider how much suffering will be involved, and do my best to make sure it's as little as possible.

JC
Old 07-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Just leave the snakes out of this

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
The bitch is 75 years old, you think she "nailed it" like a Ninja assassin?

But you're right. The number of people killed every year, by baby deer hiding in flower beds, is truly cause for alarm.

If I do kill something, even if it's something I have an irrational fear of,(I'm looking at you, snake boy) I do it quickly, and without malice. Believe it or not, I actually take the time to consider how much suffering will be involved, and do my best to make sure it's as little as possible.

JC
I agree with that whole-heartedly! I don't want anything to suffer more than necessary. Oh and baby deer grow up to become highway accidents. That same "aw isn't it cute" won't be so adorable when it crashes through your windshield and snaps your wife's neck! Again I don't agree with torturing the animal, I really don't, but what I'm saying is that if the old lady has a "right" to kill moles or snakes on her property, then she has a right to exterminate any animals on her property. Seriously, if she found a trespassing human in her yard and shot him, you'd be applauding her. Btw I appreciate the lack of name calling, thanks.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #14
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I liked how one poster mplied shes gonna take out children with her trusty shovel
Old 07-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #15
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Just leave the snakes out of this

Tom
not a chance

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:57 PM   #16
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
I agree with that whole-heartedly! I don't want anything to suffer more than necessary.
Well good for you, Penis Breath!

Quote:
Oh and baby deer grow up to become highway accidents. That same "aw isn't it cute" won't be so adorable when it crashes through your windshield and snaps your wife's neck!
Good thinking! Maybe we should just kill all babies, before they become serial rapists, you fucking retard!

Quote:
Again I don't agree with torturing the animal, I really don't, but what I'm saying is that if the old lady has a "right" to kill moles or snakes on her property, then she has a right to exterminate any animals on her property. Seriously, if she found a trespassing human in her yard and shot him, you'd be applauding her.
No she doesn't and no I wouldn't, you Dr. Mengele wannabe Nazi asswipe!

Quote:
Btw I appreciate the lack of name calling, thanks.
No problem.

JC
Old 07-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #17
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
No problem.

JC
Nice

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:11 AM   #18
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

[sing-song] Tigger didn't read the comments... Tigger didn't read the comments....

Quote:
Posted by winterbill21 on 07/07/09 at 2:44PM

Like a true democrate, if you can't make it go away, KILL it or belittle it until it dies a slow death.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:39 AM   #19
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
[sing-song] Tigger didn't read the comments... Tigger didn't read the comments....

Yea I did, yea I did read some of them... Besides, it doesn't really matter, I think the old bat has a right to rid her yard of pests. If she considers a fawn a pest, then she has a right to exterminate it the same as she does a mole, a snake or anything else. I would prefer that she use a more humane method but... The way it sounds, I guess it would have been okay if she had shot it in the head in stead. I can agree with that. What she really should have done, was wait for the mother to come back and shoot her too! Come on admit it, if she had killed something "nasty", no one would have a problem with that and you all know it.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #20
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Yea I did, yea I did read some of them... Besides, it doesn't really matter, I think the old bat has a right to rid her yard of pests. If she considers a fawn a pest, then she has a right to exterminate it the same as she does a mole, a snake or anything else. I would prefer that she use a more humane method but... The way it sounds, I guess it would have been okay if she had shot it in the head in stead. I can agree with that. What she really should have done, was wait for the mother to come back and shoot her too! Come on admit it, if she had killed something "nasty", no one would have a problem with that and you all know it.

Just gotta nit pick on one thing, I can see the deer and moles as pests but a snake is more of a help in the garden since it will eat some of the aforementioned pests, ok maybe not a fawn unless one of my critters gets loose

I iwll continue to be the voice for the legless minority

Tom