Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #11
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

I hate getting CLOTHES. gift cards=happy, bike parts are better, new bikes=WIN!
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #12
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

I usually get socks for every holiday, my wife has no idea what to get me so that's what I tell her. Socks aren't a bad present to me, as long as they're the right kind of socks, which I write down for her. But she gets me the wrong kind - every time. How hard is it to fuck up socks? And colored underwear, why would you get me baby blue boxer briefs?! My wife just doesn't pay attention to the things that are important to me, so most of my gifts end up shitty.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #13
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Get a new wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:13 PM   #14
Amorok
Issukangitok

Can't afford one.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #15
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Ouch Amorok!!

Instead of socks, have her get you a gift card to someplace that sells them! THen you can buy your own!

Have you ever told her they are the wrong thing tho? I know she might be offended but if you do it right I bet she'd get it!

And for me...friggin stuft animals. I hate stuft animals (yes I know I am spelling it wrong). And useless gifts. If you buy me something, get me something I can USE!!!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #16
ducati_atx
Yuppie Prick

a buddy of mine a few years back hooked up with a chick the night before christmas and got herpies. The gift was a little delayed - at least when he found out about it. Ick.
ducati_atx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #17
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

My grandma got me a training bra and underwear when I was in elementary school...the worst part was not the underwear it was opening it up in front of all my older cousins.
Ms. Colleen still makes us all think back and wonder about our preschool teachers
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #18
Amorok
Issukangitok

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Ouch Amorok!!

Instead of socks, have her get you a gift card to someplace that sells them! THen you can buy your own!

Have you ever told her they are the wrong thing tho? I know she might be offended but if you do it right I bet she'd get it!

And for me...friggin stuft animals. I hate stuft animals (yes I know I am spelling it wrong). And useless gifts. If you buy me something, get me something I can USE!!!
She doesn't do gift cards, even though that's what I repeatedly ask for. That's the second thing I ask for, we pay for presents using money from my military paycheck so I'm actually buying myself these gifts. The first thing I ask for is nothing, so I'll have more money to buy what I want.

Yes, I've told her they were wrong, then took them back or gave them away. She doesn't get her feelings hurt, but she still doesn't learn. Every year I have to stand in the return line at Wal-Mart holding packaged undergarments. I just started giving them to Goodwill last year, it saves me time and all she wants me to do is unwrap something so she won't feel guilty.

Stuffed animals do suck. I'm getting my wife some. That fart.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #19
Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
She doesn't do gift cards, even though that's what I repeatedly ask for. That's the second thing I ask for, we pay for presents using money from my military paycheck so I'm actually buying myself these gifts. The first thing I ask for is nothing, so I'll have more money to buy what I want.

Yes, I've told her they were wrong, then took them back or gave them away. She doesn't get her feelings hurt, but she still doesn't learn. Every year I have to stand in the return line at Wal-Mart holding packaged undergarments. I just started giving them to Goodwill last year, it saves me time and all she wants me to do is unwrap something so she won't feel guilty.

So your wife get's you an errand for Christmas... how thoughtful...

Here honey... why don't you do my shopping...
Lucky3623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #20
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post

Im sorry hun, I feel your pain, I really do!

and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote