Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #11
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
3 of the people mentioned in the article were in their 50's.

Seems surprising to me....... I mean I can see the desire for easy money, but you would think it'd be younger people doing it.
Do you know what happens to a 20 or 30 year old after 20 years?
Old 10-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #12
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Do you know what happens to a 20 or 30 year old after 20 years?
Become 40 or 50?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:43 AM   #13
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceaholic View Post
That shit is serious business...
You guys can make all the fun about it you want from behind your keyboards. Some of these MCs take their shit real serious. Guys watch SOA? Yeah well, that is pretty close. You so much as start a 3 piece patch club without the consent of the CoC of your area, you will get F'ed with. You don't want to be hanging at your spot and have them roll up for a kickstand party. You don't like it? They don't care. I'm not spewing some tv bs either.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:11 AM   #14
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
You guys can make all the fun about it you want from behind your keyboards. Some of these MCs take their shit real serious. Guys watch SOA? Yeah well, that is pretty close. You so much as start a 3 piece patch club without the consent of the CoC of your area, you will get F'ed with. You don't want to be hanging at your spot and have them roll up for a kickstand party. You don't like it? They don't care. I'm not spewing some tv bs either.
Atg least the MC gangs keep to killing each other for the most part as opposed to the idiots in the street gangs that just start shootin and hit whatevers in the way.

My wifes best friends husband is part of a fire dept MC club and I think the local hells angels extorts some money from them to allow them to wear their colors in the area. Theres been soem nasty battles here between them and the pagans over the years.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:22 AM   #15
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

True... they usually only care about each other, not the general public.

Yeah but those fire & police dept groups aren't really true MCs.

Run Amsoil Product
Old 10-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #16
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
True... they usually only care about each other, not the general public.

True they all have jobs and most dont have criminal records LOL I was kinda surprised when he told me about that stuff esp if they have gatherings or rides where they associate with other clubs, I doubt any of them are 1%ers or anything like that.

HBO did a documentary a while back on a gang in the bronx called the ching a lings. Mostly latino bikers and they seemed to be a local smallish club. Actualy saw a guy with their colors a few months ago so I guess theyre still around. I wonder if they have to pay up to the angels or whoever is the dominant outlaw club in NY now.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #17
Homeslice
Elitist

Quote:
What is a "true" MC?

You mean truly stupid? Because that's what ALL clubs are, IMO.

A motorcycle is a transportation device, nothing more. The moment these idiots finally realize that, we'll all be better off.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #18
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
A motorcycle is a transportation device, nothing more. The moment these idiots finally realize that, we'll all be better off.
But the only way those fat old idiots are gonna get laid by somewhat decent chicks is to sling dope and be all "badass" on their motorcycle.

I actually watched a special the other day about an undercover ATF agent who infiltrated the Mongols in California. Crazy fucking shit. What I mainly got out of it is if we ended the war on drugs and firearms then those groups would be demoted down to riding tricycles because that is all they could afford. They make their money from drugs and firearms since they have no real life skills. Get rid of that and they have no money and become the bum on the street begging for change or at the most breaking into your home trying to steal your flatscreen. If they do get a job, maybe they'll make enough digging ditches to afford a Honda Rebel.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #19
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
True they all have jobs and most dont have criminal records LOL I was kinda surprised when he told me about that stuff esp if they have gatherings or rides where they associate with other clubs, I doubt any of them are 1%ers or anything like that.

HBO did a documentary a while back on a gang in the bronx called the ching a lings. Mostly latino bikers and they seemed to be a local smallish club. Actualy saw a guy with their colors a few months ago so I guess theyre still around. I wonder if they have to pay up to the angels or whoever is the dominant outlaw club in NY now.
Quote:
What is a "true" MC?

You mean truly stupid? Because that's what ALL clubs are, IMO.

What seperates the "true" MC is the CoC and the pecking order you are put in by the dominate club of that area.

I'm not supporting this in any way, I'm just trying to explain it. I have a few buds in various MC or RCs. Some in the dominant club of Detroit and some in the police club and fire clubs. The police clubs act all cocky cause they know as soon as it goes south, they'll instantly become cops instead of riders. It's BS. Do you all remember that big gun fight in sturgis or somin between a police club and a 1% club? This all might be something that some don't know anything about.

Run Amsoil Product
Old 10-30-2011, 08:36 AM   #20
Homeslice
Elitist

Yeah I remember reading some of the "laws" of some 1% club, talking about how new clubs can't be created unless they petition to the dominant club. WTF is that about? The whole idea of giving a shit whether another group of people call themselves a club and make vests for themselves is so ridculous I can't understand it. Unless it's simply about extortion and money -- Now that I can understand. But if it's about "Only the dominant club can show their colors in this town", that's fucking stupid. People should be beyond that after age 25 or so.