Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 11-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #11
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Agreed, clothes are too much of a distraction/reason to bully it seems, just put all the kids in the same shit. Problem solved.
Pregnancy rates would probably go down as well.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #12
shmike
Follower

You guys claiming that unifroms solve problems don't have a clue.

What if the whiteys wanted to wear a lapel pin on May 5th? We're right back at the same issue.

Homeslice has it right:
Mexican wears Mexican flag 7-4 = no issue.

White kid wears American flag 5-5 = issue.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
What if the whiteys wanted to wear a lapel pin on May 5th? We're right back at the same issue.

Homeslice has it right:
Duh. Fashion!
Old 11-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #14
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Duh. Fashion!
Word.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:

Homeslice has it right:
Mexican wears Mexican flag 7-4 = no issue.

White kid wears American flag 5-5 = issue.
Depends on how you look at it.

Kid shows up to school wearing American flag.
No one gives a shit...

Kid comes to School wearing Mexican flag.
No one gives a shit.

Several Kids come to school wearing a Mexican flag on Taco bell\Margarita appreciation day.
Several white kids point fingers and complain "bout them Mexican kids"
First group to pull the issue card - white kids

Several Kids show up to school wearing American Flags on..er...uh..well thats tough. All those Holidays they have off. What the fuck would they be doing in school on a national holiday typical of flag waving.

So a bunch of kids show up to school on Taco bell\Margarita appreciation day wearing US flag t-shirts with the publicly admitted purpose of pulling a bro patrol on the Mexican kids.
Mexican kids say a bunch of shit in spanish. I dont speak the language so I cant be sure what the hell they are saying. Mexican bro patrol is formed.

They meet in middle of school yard...scratch that. no child left behind eliminates that going outside thing in school and replaced it with a "slow learner" center\building....
So the two bro patrols meet in the parking lot and circle each other...preparing to begin a dance off of some sort.
School officials say "Jesus fucking Christ what the hell is going on?" to which 4 of the Mexican kids (named Jesus) pick their heads up.
school officials don't take issue with the flag...they take issue with the kids trying to poke the burrito into joining them in a dance off on school property.

Students say "No way brah...aint no mexican gonna disrespect me or my boyz. we handle our bizzness."
They then pull "I'm just wearing this t-shit because I love my country and everyone who disagrees is missing their patriotic bone.(even though I wouldn't be wearing they didn't wear Mexico t-shirts)" cards.

School administration knowing instigators when they see it roll eyes and say "Will you please knock this off and wear these 3 wolves howling at the moon t-shirt?"
Kids say nah brah.
Principal rubs temple and bans the noobs for a day.

Basically what I'm saying here is that teenager annoy the fuck out of me an I refuse to finish my thought process on this because I lost track halfway through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer

Last edited by pauldun170; 11-14-2011 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Started a grammar check but ran out of oomph
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #16
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post

Kid shows up to school where American flag.
No one gives a shit...

No one gives a shit.

Several Kids come to school wearing a Mexican flag on Taco bell\Margarita appreciation day.

Several Kids show up to school wearing American Flags on..er...uh..well thats tough. all those Holidays they have off. what the fuck would they be doing in school on a national holiday typical of flag waving.

So a bunch of kids show up to school on Taco bell\Margarita appreciation day with the publicly admitted purpose of pulling a bro patrol on the Mexican kids.
Mexican kids say a bunch of shit in spanish. I dont speak the language so I cant be sure what the hell they are saying. Mexican bro patrol is formed.

They meet in middle of school yard...scratch that. no child left behind eleimiates that going outside thing in school and replaced it with a "slow learner" center\building....
So the two bro patrols meet in the parking lot and circle each other...preparing to begin a dance off of some sort.
School officials say "Jesus fucking Christ what the hell is going on?" to which 4 of the Mexican kids (named Jesus) pick their heads up.
school officials don't take issue with the flag...they take issue with the kids trying to poke the burrito into joining them in a dance off on school property.

Students say "No way brah...aint no mexican gonna disrespect me or my boyz. we handle our bizzness."
They then pull "I'm just wearing this t-shit because I love my country and everyone who disagrees is missing their patriotic bone.(even though I wouldn't be wearing they didn't wear Mexico t-shirts)" cards.

School administration knowing instigators when they see it roll eyes and say "Will you please knock this off and wear these 3 wolves howling at the moon t-shirt?"
Kids say nah brah.

Basically what I'm saying here is that teenager annoy the fuck out of me an I refuse to finish my thought process on this because I lost track halfway through

As a Puerto Rican how can you "not speak the language"!?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #17
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
As a Puerto Rican how can you "not speak the language"!?
Side note: My sister happened to be born in Puerto rico while my parents were on vacation. She's been telling people that she is Puerto Rican for years.
Actually...correction...
She tells people who think "latina" is an cool word to say.
We're not on speaking terms so I can't say much more about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #18
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post

Kid shows up to school where American flag.
No one gives a shit...

No one gives a shit.

Several Kids show up to school wearing American Flags on..er...uh..well thats tough. all those Holidays they have off. what the fuck would they be doing in school on a national holiday typical of flag waving.

So a bunch of kids show up to school on Taco bell\Margarita appreciation day with the publicly admitted purpose of pulling a bro patrol on the Mexican kids.

They meet in middle of school yard...scratch that. no child left behind eleimiates that going outside thing in school and replaced it with a "slow learner" center\building....

Kids say nah brah.

Looks like you put a lot of thought into this
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #19
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:

No lapel pins, no crazy hair color (if any), and no individuality. Providing it is at a government school. Private schools can do whatever the hell they want. Which is usually uniforms and better success in college but that gets put on the backburner to "I'm 15 and want to express I'm a dumbass who needs attention because my parents doesn't give me any because they are usy with farmville and American Idol".

We want our kids to be educated by the government well welcome to government. A giant fucking bureaucratic mess of "equality" and no thought blandness.

Though I do love the irony that all the rednecks and middle class white Americans who constantly scream "get the Mexicans out" head off to a Mexican tex-mex bar to drink shitty frozen drinks and repeat the 4 spanish words they know to the probably American citizen server at the bar.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #20
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
then they will cry about no individuality or self expression.
F that. They're still individuals... Just like EVERYBODY else. Muhahahahahaha

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote