Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
We put windows in a house and I'm guessing the wife was a stay at home mom. Well let me tell ya. She has hard days. I mean all the shit on the floor, cloths, 900lbs of dog hair in the backyard, watching TV. Man. I can see how she'd be "exhausted" after NOT doing anything. The guy I work with told me I needed to find a wife just like her. LOL

I know. I'm an asshole.
I went on a field call where the husband made 120k/year, but did so out of state as an insulator. Would go wherever the money was. The wife was home, just earning SS/pension, whatever (she was in her mid to late 50's). The house was a disaster and she looked like she'd just gotten out of bed at 10:30 am. They didn't have any kids. Why he was still married to her is beyond me, but I sure as hell know why he chose to be on the road all the time.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #12
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
We put windows in a house and I'm guessing the wife was a stay at home mom. Well let me tell ya. She has hard days. I mean all the shit on the floor, cloths, 900lbs of dog hair in the backyard, watching TV. Man. I can see how she'd be "exhausted" after NOT doing anything. The guy I work with told me I needed to find a wife just like her. LOL

I know. I'm an asshole.
Nah bro, hardly anyone can make the "being a house wife is hard work" case anymore. Especially if the kids are in school. Oh no did you have to load the dishwasher, run the self-propelled vacuum cleaner and load up the automatic washer and dryer a couple times? Gee and you poor thing slaving over a hot microwave for 15 minutes to prepare dinner....Why you're no better than a slave!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #13
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I'll say it again. Y'all are really going out with or married to the wrong people if this is your life.
Hmmm...maybe only certain types of women ride motorcycles and that's why none of you girls fit this mold.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #14
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Hmmm...maybe only certain types of women ride motorcycles and that's why none of you girls fit this mold.
I helped shovel snow for 3 hours today. Most women don't do that shit, either.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #15
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I went on a field call where the husband made 120k/year, but did so out of state as an insulator. Would go wherever the money was. The wife was home, just earning SS/pension, whatever (she was in her mid to late 50's). The house was a disaster and she looked like she'd just gotten out of bed at 10:30 am. They didn't have any kids. Why he was still married to her is beyond me, but I sure as hell know why he chose to be on the road all the time.
It's probably cheaper than hiring a house sitter... besides, maybe they're really good friends. Maybe he's impotent.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #16
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Ulu works so only a couple of the items on my list apply to her. One of my buddy's wives emailed me the article saying that I should help her husband out and let him read it. There's a lot more wrong with that bitch I can't fit into a list.

And yeah kell, I wrote it, grammatical/spelling errors and all. I'm on vacation, I have a lot of free time. So much so that apparently my friends' wives feel comfortable emailing me to get me to break the guy code. No ladies, I won't take your side if. I knew your husband before he married you.

Last edited by Amorok; 12-27-2009 at 05:37 PM..
Amorok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #17
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
And yeah kell, I wrote it, grammatical/spelling errors and all. I'm on vacation, I have a lot of free time.
I never made any mention of grammatical or spelling errors. I've been reading your posts for a while and it doesn't seem like your normal style of writing.

I'm with Azoomm.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #18
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

wow........its sad thats how you view life and marriage.

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #19
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I'll say it again. Y'all are really going out with or married to the wrong people if this is your life.
I agree. I know some of these women... and it is really sad that men have to put up with that. I don't claim to be the perfect wife, but I don't feel I fall into any of these 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You might be on to something here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
I helped shovel snow for 3 hours today. Most women don't do that shit, either.
I'm the one to shovel our drive way when it needs it and it isn't a short drive way either. Erik has come out a few times to help, but most times it is me. Why? Because I like to "play" in the snow and at the time it was the only way I could get in or out of the drive in my car (Ford Probe).
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #20
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post

I'm the one to shovel our drive way when it needs it and it isn't a short drive way either. Erik has come out a few times to help, but most times it is me. Why? Because I like to "play" in the snow and at the time it was the only way I could get in or out of the drive in my car (Ford Probe).
Hence Tiggers mention that we girls on this board aren't normal.

I'm just so used to doing everything myself that I go out and do that stuff. My normal snow removal is digging 2 feet in front of the back tires to get a good running start.