Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja
Default Girls: How to raise your "hotness" number.

Show some nipple. It's that simple.

Don't hide them under 1/4" of padding in a bra that makes your tits look like a pair of NASA nosecones. Your entire chest should not move a single unit when your tits shift inside your shirt as you move.

Such support may be good on a daily basis to prevent the effects of gravity, but it's in actuality the very effect of gravity, and vibration that make men's mouths fall agape when breasts move. It is INSTANTLY far more fully captivating than ANY magician or hypnotist's dangling trinket - even without the added benefit of any incantational chants.

The '90s and the aughts essentially hid the wonderful shapes of women's breasts under a moving blanket, but recently, some have emerged from hiding, and made glorious appearances under thin, clingy, jersey fabric...adding DaVinci-like artistry and awe to whatever it was the fucking T-shirt said.

It's as if women almost forgot what mesmerizing power nipples have over men.

I'll put it in as simple mathematical terms as possible, so as to best encourage what I feel is the needed return to sanity:

Ladies: If you're a "6", and you have nipples showing through your shirt, you are INSTANTLY upgraded to an "8". No questions asked.

Trust me on this.

If I can see the outline of the areolae, a four point upgrade is not out of the question. I've seen a majestic set of tits take a 5 to a 9.

If you've EVER considered breast implants, I'm here to tell you that it's completely unnecessary. First, many (like myself) prefer the softness and shape of the real thing. Second, why spend all that money?...why risk infection, capsulization, scars and deformity?...when nipples are free?

You have them. Use them for what they were designed for: securing our undivided attention.

Now, I've given you a powerful force. Please use it only for good. If your headlights are in need of alignment, and they are aiming at the ground, please remember that while all that I have said is true, Corvettes are pretty, and most of them have their headlights hidden.

To the rest of you, I plead, for all that is holy; set my people free.