Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #11
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanMan14 View Post
Holy fuck, I just logged in to see how things were going. I can't help feel that was directed toward me. I guess there are still hard feelings. Though, I don't remember disappearing for weeks.

Anyway, I was checking out TWF for the heck of it and see that site is dead. The ads are all over, there is no traffic and all that work I put into that site wasted. I was going to post a thread and saw this one, so I don't wanna hijack. I was kinda looking forward to coming over here and railing on VS but if y'all still think I'm a POS then fuck that.

I realize y'all will never see my side of the story and I'm at peace with that if you are, agree to disagree. I don't wanna drag up old shit. I was just wondering how things are going here, but I'll gladly sign if you want?
It was a business decision. We hate VS, not you Eric.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Holy fuck, I just logged in to see how things were going. I can't help feel that was directed toward me. I guess there are still hard feelings. Though, I don't remember disappearing for weeks.

Anyway, I was checking out TWF for the heck of it and see that site is dead. The ads are all over, there is no traffic and all that work I put into that site wasted. I was going to post a thread and saw this one, so I don't wanna hijack. I was kinda looking forward to coming over here and railing on VS but if y'all still think I'm a POS then fuck that.

I realize y'all will never see my side of the story and I'm at peace with that if you are, agree to disagree. I don't wanna drag up old shit. I was just wondering how things are going here, but I'll gladly sign if you want?
You weren't the only one to get fucked by VS and you weren't the sole person I was talking about with that quote. There were several forums I was on that got sniped by those bastards. TWF was and always will be my favorite that was lost to those fuckers though.

I completely understand why you did it. You did what was best for your family, they are more important than us. I can understand that, but it still sucks that we lost that forum to those asshats.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:13 PM   #13
ShanMan14
sunuvabytch

Yeah, I lost any respect I had for them a long time ago. I still can't believe they let that site wither away to the point where it's basically a parked domain, now. Whatever.
ShanMan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #14
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
heh.

BTW, I did finally sell the SV for those that remember...

Glad to hear forum ownership is still satisfying for you, it is fun! Looks like you've got bitchin' place here, you've worked hard for it.
Awesome, ever going to go two wheels again? Still making homebrew beer?

Thanks, wish we were still going at TWF sometimes. Sometimes it's better to be the lacky instead of having to make the decisions and listen to the complaining.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #15
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Dude. You havent been here since um, like 2 years ago and you magically show up within an hour or so of this thread being posted?

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Awesome, ever going to go two wheels again? Still making homebrew beer?

Thanks, wish we were still going at TWF sometimes. Sometimes it's better to be the lacky instead of having to make the decisions and listen to the complaining.

Suuuuuure it is oh glorious leader...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #16
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Yeah, I lost any respect I had for them a long time ago. I still can't believe they let that site wither away to the point where it's basically a parked domain, now. Whatever.
Yeah, they didn't even try to work with us. I talked to the new guy some when they snagged SVRider that took over for the guy that got fired after the mess with TWF and gixxer.com. He is pretty decent. He didn't seem to have any interest in reviving TWF. Just was satisfied with it being a lost cause.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #17
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Wow... now, if only we could get Lorilye and Resin to join on over... we all came over for our common hatred for VS, not for the admin's that sold to them.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:19 PM   #18
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Wow... now, if only we could get Lorilye and Resin to join on over... we all came over for our common hatred for VS, not for the admin's that sold to them.
Any word on them lately? I really haven't heard much about them since the downfall of CF. How are they doing now?
Old 09-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #19
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Any word on them lately? I really haven't heard much about them since the downfall of CF. How are they doing now?
No idea, I hope someone else might know...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #20
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Is that crazy girl still at CF? I wonder if she will show up now that I called