Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-12-2010, 02:42 AM   #11
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

It's funny, you see people posting on the trailer, how they're mad at how it's going to diverge from the comics, or how the people starring in it aren't good enough. Please, most of those people weren't even alive when this comic was out, so what business do they have making any demands?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:59 AM   #12
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
This gem is so much better...skip to the 0:40 mark...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj_BjUZiNKs

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #13
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
Looks awesome.

What comic movies can be left though? I mean ORIGINALS or at least current generation... (like superman, and mostly the 2 punishers and 2 hulks they JUST remade within 5 years of each other)

Captain America is the only one that comes to mind. They've beat the Superman/Spiderman thing to death. Xmen, Wolverine himself, Punisher, Hulk, Ironman, Fantastic 4/SilverSurfer...
Huh? There have been at least 2 Captain America movies...and this GOD AWFUL TV show when I was a kid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81FIvK4H064

Movie trailer from the 90s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8rFsmhNTc

New movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmDSrrRNf0k
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #14
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Cool and all. Cap and Thor, great superheroes and all.

But on the Marvel Side, gimme some Deadpool, Spiderman that follows the "Amazing" Story and timeline, and something from Venom, with Carnage as the villain.

DC is the company with gold waiting in the wings. A Hawkman Origins series would be fucking amazing. The Green Lantern is already coming (but im skeptical), and a Superman reboot following the current Superman Comics, the future of comic book movies is looking pretty good. A Batman and Superman spinoff from their comic of the same name would be f'n amazing too.

And as much as I hate to say it, because I hate Smalleville and what they've done with Superman lore, but give Tom Welling the role of Superman in the movies, because he has done, by far, the best interpretation of the Man of Steel yet, far and away. But dont, ever, in any way, connect it to that stupid series and its freak of the week villains.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #15
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post

But on the Marvel Side, gimme some Deadpool, Spiderman that follows the "Amazing" Story and timeline, and something from Venom, with Carnage as the villain.

DC is the company with gold waiting in the wings. A Hawkman Origins series would be fucking amazing. The Green Lantern is already coming (but im skeptical), and a Superman reboot following the current Superman Comics, the future of comic book movies is looking pretty good. A Batman and Superman spinoff from their comic of the same name would be f'n amazing too.

And as much as I hate to say it, because I hate Smalleville and what they've done with Superman lore, but give Tom Welling the role of Superman in the movies, because he has done, by far, the best interpretation of the Man of Steel yet, far and away. But dont, ever, in any way, connect it to that stupid series and its freak of the week villains.
I'm trying to watch the final season and it's HARD!!!! God it sucks! I agree that DC has lots of good stuff... Flash anyone? I also think that Welling makes for a good Superman. I'm mostly interested in the Supergirl/Powergirl movie though...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Power-Girl-2.jpg (139.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #16
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

I want Charlize Theron as S W

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #17
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Huh? There have been at least 2 Captain America movies...and this GOD AWFUL TV show when I was a kid...

www.youtube.com

Movie trailer from the 90s

www.youtube.com

New movie...

www.youtube.com
Well so much for that, but wheres the 2nd movie? They only "made" the one from 90s the "new" trailer you posted is a "want to be made" trailer. The Saving Private Ryan clips gave it up(and the description der)
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #18
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
Well so much for that, but wheres the 2nd movie? They only "made" the one from 90s the "new" trailer you posted is a "want to be made" trailer. The Saving Private Ryan clips gave it up(and the description der)
Huh? The new movie is in production and there aren't any official trailers that I know of...

The 1st movie was terrible and from the 70s-80s, I haven't seen any clips from it but I think that it's on netflix, I'll take a look but really my point is made, no?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #19
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Huh? The new movie is in production and there aren't any official trailers that I know of...

The 1st movie was terrible and from the 70s-80s, I haven't seen any clips from it but I think that it's on netflix, I'll take a look but really my point is made, no?
Never knew they were working the latest one.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #20
Inferno
Canyon Carver

Moto: 08 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post

I agree with you. Hawkman and Green Lantern would be great, along with Aquaman and the Wonder Twins(and Gleek).

I like and hate Smalleville because they introduce old school heros, like Ted Grant...then it went off into knowhere
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote