Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 05-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #11
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Freak! Looks like a 45yr old version of Trip.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #12
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Kinda looks like John Lennon.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #13
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Freak! Looks like a 45yr old version of Trip.

Holy crap, you're right!! Say no to mutton chops Trip!! And Lennon glasses!!

Dave, how can you eat only 1500 calories a day? You use about 1400 just getting up and working through the day. Thats telling your body you're starving and will make it retain fat instead of burning it.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:51 AM   #14
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
Holy crap, you're right!! Say no to mutton chops Trip!! And Lennon glasses!!

Dave, how can you eat only 1500 calories a day? You use about 1400 just getting up and working through the day. Thats telling your body you're starving and will make it retain fat instead of burning it.
nope thats telling it to use up the fat its stored all over the place. I have no loss in energy and im thinner and happier than ive been in years.
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #15
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Mmmmhmmm. You realize that once you have fat cells they don't ever go away right? I'm not going into specifics but while right now you may be thinner, etc in the long run you are doing more harm than good...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #16
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

No bowl cuts or mutton chops for me.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #17
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
Mmmmhmmm. You realize that once you have fat cells they don't ever go away right? I'm not going into specifics but while right now you may be thinner, etc in the long run you are doing more harm than good...
Doesn't matter to me in the slightest
Old 05-18-2011, 01:10 PM   #18
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Doesn't matter to me in the slightest
It will when your body (organs, brain, nervous system, digestive system) stop working and responding the way they should.

You need a proper diet and exercise to lose weight and be healthy, period. Skinny does not equal healthy, and if you keep trying to subsist on an unhealthy calory deficit, your going to crash hard. Not to mention that Caroline is 100% right, your body will stop burning far, and start storing it, and it will happen very soon. Add that to the fact that you may be skinnier, but its because your mostly burning muscle, as your body wont burn fat when your not eating properly. So sure, you may end up skinny, but you'll have a high percentage of body fat, and very soon you'll start felling extremely weak, and your thought process will slow down.

Get off your ass, go the gym, walk, and eat right. Any other way is the wrong way.

Not that I care, do what you want, but dont argue with people who know better when its obvious you dont have a clue what your doing/talking about.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.

Last edited by Apoc; 05-18-2011 at 01:13 PM..
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #19
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
It will when your body (organs, brain, nervous system, digestive system) stop working and responding the way they should.

You need a proper diet and exercise to lose weight and be healthy, period. Skinny does not equal healthy, and if you keep trying to subsist on an unhealthy calory deficit, your going to crash hard. Not to mention that Caroline is 100% right, your body will stop burning far, and start storing it, and it will happen very soon. Add that to the fact that you may be skinnier, but its because your mostly burning muscle, as your body wont burn fat when your not eating properly. So sure, you may end up skinny, but you'll have a high percentage of body fat, and very soon you'll start felling extremely weak, and your thought process will slow down.

Get off your ass, go the gym, walk, and eat right. Any other way is the wrong way.

Not that I care, do what you want, but dont argue with people who know better when its obvious you dont have a clue what your doing/talking about.
The wild assumptions, backing somone up whose post implied its own lack of knowlege, not even getting that person's NAME right...you think the ads in m&f are real articles don't you?
Old 05-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #20
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
The wild assumptions, backing somone up whose post implied its own lack of knowlege, not even getting that person's NAME right...you think the ads in m&f are real articles don't you?

Bla, I mixed up the elf with Caroline (archren), simple mistake.

And no, I dont read M&F, and I know more about nutrition than anyone here, save for maybe 101. I actually own and read university level books on the subject (many, I have about 30), and have an actual understanding about how calories and nutrients work within the body. You can do whatever the fuck you want, your body can fucking rot from the inside out for all I care, but dont ever fucking post the shit you do on the subject and then try to question or blatantly say I know nothing on a subject that i've been fucking interested in and studying for almost 10 years.

Its obvious you dont know shit, so dont fucking pretend otherwise. I lived it, I bodybuilded for years, and ate and trained properly every fucking day, down to gram and microgram of macro and micro-nutrition.

I dont care if you only eat 200 fucking calories a day, it doesnt affect me. But dont try and pretend your methods are effective or correct, all because you'd rather be a lazy ass motherfucker than actually do things right.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.

Last edited by Apoc; 05-18-2011 at 02:52 PM..
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote