Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 06-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #11
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I still think my plan works best. If father decides he wants nothing to do with it, he would have to pay a one time removal of rights fee (basically equal to court costs and abortion cost for the woman.) Basically he would have to sign away all rights to the baby and waive any future "oh I was dumb, I want to be in the kid's life now" moments.

The reverse sidn of the coin, woman still keeps sole decision to do anything she wants, abortion or keep it. The man has no say in this matter at all.

This will remove the right for women to say "fuck you, you are supporting this child" even though I didn't allow you any opinion on if I keep it or not. She can have an abortion for free on him if she doesn't want to raise/pay for the child.
Still not fair, but I could get behind that.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #12
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Still not fair, but I could get behind that.
Dudes shouldn't have choice in if a woman keeps it or not. 9 months and bearing a child can fuck with a woman as much as aborting the kid. They need to make that decision.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #13
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Dudes shouldn't have choice in if a woman keeps it or not. 9 months and bearing a child can fuck with a woman as much as aborting the kid. They need to make that decision.
All in on this for me. If its inside her body its her business and nobody else's. Sorry fellas, you don't have ovaries you don't get to decide. If she aborts your kid go knock someone else up if you're so desperate to procreate.

There are many advantages that men have that women don't, the ability to control what's inside their body should be theirs.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #14
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
All in on this for me. If its inside her body its her business and nobody else's. Sorry fellas, you don't have ovaries you don't get to decide. If she aborts your kid go knock someone else up if you're so desperate to procreate.

There are many advantages that men have that women don't, the ability to control what's inside their body should be theirs.
That's why we need decision on if we support her financially or not if she decides to keep it. It's her body, if she wants to bring it out and we don't, she gets to take full responsibility. It would have to be a hardcore no takebacks type of decision though. Once you waive your rights, that's it, you are out of the picture forever.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
That's why we need decision on if we support her financially or not if she decides to keep it. It's her body, if she wants to bring it out and we don't, she gets to take full responsibility.
Disagree with this part of what you're saying though. If you dump cum in a chic you're responsible for the kid if she decides to keep it. There is a very VERY VERY fucking simple solution to remedy that situation....its called, "Cumming on the tits" Tits do not get pregnant fellas, put your sperms there.

You (as the male) had a choice BEFORE you busted a greasy nut inside the birth canal. Once she's pregnant there's no choice, and if she keeps it then you have to man up and take responsibility financially and daddily. This is for the good of society as well, because lil' boys raised by a single Mom are fucking dickheads.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:49 PM   #16
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Disagree with this part of what you're saying though. If you dump cum in a chic you're responsible for the kid if she decides to keep it. There is a very VERY VERY fucking simple solution to remedy that situation....its called, "Cumming on the tits" Tits do not get pregnant fellas, put your sperms there.

You (as the male) had a choice BEFORE you busted a greasy nut inside the birth canal. Once she's pregnant there's no choice, and if she keeps it then you have to man up and take responsibility financially and daddily. This is for the good of society as well, because lil' boys raised by a single Mom are fucking dickheads.
She had the same choice when she fucked you as well. We will agree to disagree on this part. I think it would make more women have abortions instead of having little dickweed kids with two parents that don't want them because the bitch wanted to trap the bastard.