Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-24-2011, 12:49 PM   #11
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Maybe with a different thread title the guys who actually know something about nutrition may chime in... but for now, you got me... a guy who's goal is to lose 100lbs by 2012.
Jesus fucking Christ, it's Fatty McButterpants!

That explains a lot...

Old 06-24-2011, 12:54 PM   #12
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Horrible advice for me, IMO. Skipping breakfast is bad news bears for me, fucks up my whole day. Gotta eat as soon as I wake.
Millions of people do it, hell if you enlist in any branch of the armed forces they will do their PT before breakfast during boot camp. You aren't special.

Unless you are taking a law school entrance exam immediately after your workout, I don't see the harm.

Besides I thought you simply wanted to lose weight......not maintain 100% attention/alertness.

Last edited by Homeslice; 06-24-2011 at 12:58 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
4lbs a week is a lot dude. What are some of the things you're doing to help reach that goal?
Cocaine and crystal meth... and...

Intially starting with Atkins... simply to drop my hunger levels and cravings... Then move to a proper lower calorie, natural diet - lean proteins, salad stuff, some fruit, and back to my raw oatmeal breakfasts... avoid fatty anything, processed anything, and anything that makes me want to double my order and rub the other half all over my body...

Up my water intake to a consistent gallon/day... I drink a lot of water anyway, sometimes more than a gallon/day, but not consistently... Some days I drink 10 beers instead... gonna try to avoid that going forward.

Gradually progressing into a workout regimine at the same time... walk a few miles per day, Wii Fit for now just to get myself interested... The elliptical will get dusted off in a couple of weeks, as will the weight bench.

100lbs is the ultimate goal... Started on my birthday... and as long as I hit by my next birthday, I'll be good. I have more realistic short term goals... fit into these pants... fit into the last set of pants I stopped wearing because I'm too fat... I have a closet full of goals

Every time I try to jump into this shit, I start strong and fail miserably... The self-inflicted boot camp thing just doesn't work for me. I need to build habits without burning myself out... which is my main goal.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #14
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

No wonder this guy is so fucking anti-weed. If he got the fucking munchies, his GF's life would be a jeopardy.

He'd eat her, and anything else in a five mile radius.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #15
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Jesus fucking Christ, it's Fatty McButterpants!

That explains a lot...

Oh I can't wait for this... what does this explain?
Old 06-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #16
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Cocaine and crystal meth... and...

Intially starting with Atkins... simply to drop my hunger levels and cravings... Then move to a proper lower calorie, natural diet - lean proteins, salad stuff, some fruit, and back to my raw oatmeal breakfasts... avoid fatty anything, processed anything, and anything that makes me want to double my order and rub the other half all over my body...

Up my water intake to a consistent gallon/day... I drink a lot of water anyway, sometimes more than a gallon/day, but not consistently... Some days I drink 10 beers instead... gonna try to avoid that going forward.

Gradually progressing into a workout regimine at the same time... walk a few miles per day, Wii Fit for now just to get myself interested... The elliptical will get dusted off in a couple of weeks, as will the weight bench.

100lbs is the ultimate goal... Started on my birthday... and as long as I hit by my next birthday, I'll be good. I have more realistic short term goals... fit into these pants... fit into the last set of pants I stopped wearing because I'm too fat... I have a closet full of goals

Every time I try to jump into this shit, I start strong and fail miserably... The self-inflicted boot camp thing just doesn't work for me. I need to build habits without burning myself out... which is my main goal.
Where are you at now if you don't mind me asking? Id suggest what I'm doing but last time this came up we established that I have no clue what I'm doing and that my body is due to fail any minute now
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #17
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
No wonder this guy is so fucking anti-weed. If he got the fucking munchies, his GF's life would be a jeopardy.

He'd eat her, and anything else in a five mile radius.
Where did you come up with me being anti-weed? I was a daily smoker for almost 12 years and even slung a bit on a few occassions.

I've gained a significant amount of weight since pretty much eliminating smoking weed... Didn't gain a lb when I quit smoking cigarettes... Of course, I smoked way more weed than I ever did cigarettes...
Old 06-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #18
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
Oh I can't wait for this... what does this explain?
Duh, scroll up.

Wanna lose 8 pounds of worthless fat?

Decapitation.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #19
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Where are you at now if you don't mind me asking? Id suggest what I'm doing but last time this came up we established that I have no clue what I'm doing and that my body is due to fail any minute now
Mid-280's ish... At 185, I'll be cut from stone... At least... that's what I figure... I may not realistically be able to get under 200, depending how hard I hit the weights... My goals will inevitably change... I guess I could change my goal to the American Beauty quote.... I just want to look good naked.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #20
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Ahhh! [shudders]