Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
What kind is he? You want to hear something funny, listen to a chihuahua mix howl
He's a 104 pound black lab of death And I am home now. First thing he did when I got back was beg to go outside. He ran right next door to my neighbor's back door... He heads over there in the summer time to clean her floor of cheerios. He loves her little girl and I'm glad he's getting used to a little person as he'll be a big brother in July. Thankfully my neighbor's aren't afraid of dogs and don't feed into insecurities with large dogs. JoJo loves Harris and Harris loves JoJo.

For 3 hours I listened to my dog bark, wine and howl. He wasn't missing much but he so hates not to be included.
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

i really thought this thread was going somewhere... i feel like i got back to my seat in the theatre and upon opening my box of raisonettes i find them to all be little nuggets of disapointment.

So ur house isnt on fire or pterodactyls aren't attacking ur K9 or anything?
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:22 PM   #13
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

My dog rarely barks but when he does it's the loudest craziest bark you've ever heard. And I've heard him howl twice, in which he sounds just like a coyote. Though he barks and kind of howls when he does bark.

My dog hates to be left out and tries to put me on a guilt trip every morning before work. What do I mean "tries" he "does".
Old 04-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #14
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
He's a 104 pound black lab of death And I am home now. First thing he did when I got back was beg to go outside. He ran right next door to my neighbor's back door... He heads over there in the summer time to clean her floor of cheerios. He loves her little girl and I'm glad he's getting used to a little person as he'll be a big brother in July. Thankfully my neighbor's aren't afraid of dogs and don't feed into insecurities with large dogs. JoJo loves Harris and Harris loves JoJo.

For 3 hours I listened to my dog bark, wine and howl. He wasn't missing much but he so hates not to be included.
Love labs. soo playful. They can defnitely do some damage to your stuff though. A driver at work today had his lab/german shepherd mix. One of my friends wanted to pet him, and he tried to tackle her- the dog weighed damn close to what she does and was nearly as tall. She was lucky he was tied or he would have flattened her. His mouth was almost longer than her forearm.

Yeah- that midget chihuahua mix sounds more like a prairie dog howling!
Old 04-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #15
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post

my mother's white shepherd never barked for probably the first 3 years of her life... then one day, she barked and scared the piss out of herself (literally... there was a river from the living room to the bedroom where she hid under the bed). She didn't come out of hiding for the better part of a day

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote