Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What will happen to our lobster?
Ban 10 23.81%
Stay 24 57.14%
I don't give a shit or I am too busy banning Tater's whore of a ex-wife to care... 8 19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #11
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Damn, once again azoomm is blamed (or credited) for what other people think, say, and do. She should really have been a shephard so she could maximize on her ability to control sheep.

Some things you say, which you then disclaimer later as having been just jokes, just aren't funny. Lame about what happened with you and your wife but, let it go man, stop being such a misogynist. Or at least stop giving others the perception that you are one.
Not zoomies fault or her asking, she had nothing to do with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

I have no problem wit him. Hes only irritated me once or twice and if that happens I just dont read what he types. Easy fix. I vote he stays.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #13
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Decisions, decisions...

Maybe this post can help me decide;

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Um no, it's a different subject now. So I'm responding to it. Why? (Who cares? Ok, one vote for option 3) Am I no longer allowed to post on this forum? Besides, it's no contest. He's much smarter than I am (That's true, one vote for stay) and he knows stuff about me and I don't know anything about him.(Not true, read a bible motherfucker, one vote ban) It's a total lose situation for me. It would be like me against Holyfield in a boxing match. I was doped up(uh oh, bullshit excuses on aisle two) and made a stupid crack on this thread, basically a joke(can we please get a mop on aisle two?) and when I looked at it when I woke up. (Ok, fuck the mop, we need a Zamboni.) I knew that I was in for some shit! It's all good, he's been cracking on me since he joined for reasons unknown to me.(It's because you're a weasel. There, now you know.) I don't agree with all of you on many subjects and that causes you to "dislike" me.(Um... yeah, that's usually how it works) Cool. (like Fonzi cool?) Whatever. (No, it can't be cool and whatever. You have to pick one.) Besides I am certain that I have broken the "disliked record" on this forum!(Drama queen alert!) Especially among the "new people". (Right, we all came here specifically so we could not like you. ) In the sphere of what's real and important in my life right now, this doesn't even make a scratch.(Well that makes perfect sense. I too ask for polls to be started about me, when I don't care what people think).
I learned two things analyzing this post. The first was the correct spelling of Zamboni (I love this spell check thing, I've been guessing on Zamboni for years). The second thing, is that you are one confused motherfucker.

JC
Old 06-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #14
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Decisions, decisions...

Maybe this post can help me decide;

I learned two things analyzing this post. The first was the correct spelling of Zamboni (I love this spell check thing, I've been guessing on Zamboni for years). The second thing, is that you are one confused motherfucker.

JC

Yea I don't want to claim that post either! It's true that I have a lot of excuses and I'm sure that you won't accept any of them, why would you? It doesn't matter, I made the post and regardless of whatever the circumstances were, I should be held accountable.

In any case, you are a much smarter and funnier person than I am or could ever be. I actually have a lot of respect for you, your humor ,intelligence, and the way you jump in to help guys with questions. I honestly think that you are a genuine resource to this forum and I'm glad that you're here. I mean that. I always jump to read your posts. Me and my gf almost died laughing at the Tig/baby pic! That was genius!

One thing is for certain though, I don't know anything about you. I don't have pics to photo shop in funny ways or use personal information to make fun of you. I'm certainly not going to slam on Jesus Christ as a means of insulting you. Hey I can make a religious joke now and again but that might be a little far for me. (oops another excuse) I mean if those were the rules then you would have restricted your comments to the actual Tigger's attributes. Photoshoped a pic of Tigger's face onto a baby,etc. Not that it would matter, I was going to lose. I know that. I may be a fourth level retard but even I'm smart enough to know that I can't match your wit. I shouldn't have started it. I'm sorry.

As far as asking for the poll, it's simple. Maybe Azoom is right and I'm not wanted here. If that's the case then I don't want to be. I know, here's another of my attention whore/drama queen episodes or whatever. I can see why you'd think that but you're wrong. My biggest problem and my greatest strength (imo, anyway) is that if I believe something, no matter how many people tell me I'm "stupid", "retarded", "a douchebag", or whatever. I'm not going to change just to fit in. If what everyone wants here is another "animal loving","100% gear wearing", "traffic law obeying", "MSF is mandatory", "non-wheelie doing", "sensitive", "follow the crowd pc guy"... well vote me out. Simple.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:38 AM   #15
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
...or if it's just Azoom and her bunch that want me gone.
wow.... If you hadn't said that last line, I'd probably continue to jyst laugh you off. But now? Fuck it, yeah let's just boil ya. Lon, don't go away mad, please just go away.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:52 AM   #16
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Do we really need a poll to turn every thread into one about Tigger?

I'd vote "stay" just so AMJ can roast your ass on occassion. I'll need some laughs in the months to come I am sure.

You're no Baby Gorilla or Speed Addiction, but you'll do in a pinch
Old 06-19-2009, 07:12 AM   #17
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

FUCKING CHRIST!

WHO FUCKING CARES.

Tigger... if you like being around... Stay. FUCK EVERYONE ELSE... Eventually the'll get over the fact that your here and move on... you've provided several threads that are informitave and when you're not aruge'n with people just to do so... you've got good info... but again... fuck what I think... even if you didn't... you wanna stay... stay.

Everyone else... if ya don't like him... put his ass on ignore... I know he was on ignore for me for a couple months... fucker annoyed me with all the fucking argueing and instigating... I just stopped reading his posts...

this fuck'n drama shit is annoying... it's a motherfucking motorcycle forum... not an e-highschool... pretty sure most of us are out of our teenage years... lets grow up and act like it...
Old 06-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #18
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Stay.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 06-19-2009, 07:44 AM   #19
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Like ebbs says. Fuck every body else.

The only ppl who seem to give a fuck are those loaded with the estrogen. Amj included..

They can put on their big girl panties and deal with out here were the boys play.

If they want to tigger bash, keep it in the vagina only area of the forum.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:49 AM   #20
LittleTaz
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: '00 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
FUCKING CHRIST!

WHO FUCKING CARES.

Tigger... if you like being around... Stay. FUCK EVERYONE ELSE... Eventually the'll get over the fact that your here and move on... you've provided several threads that are informitave and when you're not aruge'n with people just to do so... you've got good info... but again... fuck what I think... even if you didn't... you wanna stay... stay.

Everyone else... if ya don't like him... put his ass on ignore... I know he was on ignore for me for a couple months... fucker annoyed me with all the fucking argueing and instigating... I just stopped reading his posts...

this fuck'n drama shit is annoying... it's a motherfucking motorcycle forum... not an e-highschool... pretty sure most of us are out of our teenage years... lets grow up and act like it...

AMEN! I seriously don't get some of you people... Tigger doesn't bother me at all. Why? Because if I think something he (or anyone) said is stupid or obnoxious I laugh it off, move on and don't encourage it. Unless someone is deliberately and repeatedly attacking you personally without provocation of any sort, there's absolutely no sense in all this commotion.

Just hit ignore.

ETA - Damn, just read Tmall's post... my testosterone must have kicked in...

Last edited by LittleTaz; 06-19-2009 at 07:51 AM..
Closed Thread