Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #191
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
And John Deloreans face on the coke dispenser.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #192
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
both on paper and in tests the gen 3 bests the k9. racing doesnt count cause god knows kawi wasnt supporting shit. hopefully next year is different
Aw shoot not this again... I don't mean to say that EVERY year the GSXR has compared better than the ZX-10, only that it has for several years. The general comment was "when you want a better bike, come to Kawasaki" and my response is, "that's not what the magazines or the race track says", that's all. Since it's inception, the GSXR1000 has won more magazine comparos and championships than any other bike in it's class, I do believe anyway.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #193
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #194
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Wow! You had to go WAY back for that one...in fact, you may want to borrow the Delorean from back to the future...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #195
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Aw shoot not this again... I don't mean to say that EVERY year the GSXR has compared better than the ZX-10, only that it has for several years. The general comment was "when you want a better bike, come to Kawasaki" and my response is, "that's not what the magazines or the race track says", that's all. Since it's inception, the GSXR1000 has won more magazine comparos and championships than any other bike in it's class, I do believe anyway.
id be willing to argue it for previous incarnations but the k9 is a step back from the step back the 7/8 was from the 5/6. not that im reading a lot of mags or comparos but i havent seen it higher than third anywhere. Doesnt mean its not still a great bike. In fact it seems to be the one least comprimised on the street. The yam is a lotto bike, god only knows if you'll get a good one, the honda is burning shitloads of oil, and the kwacker is too stiff and shakey for anything less than a track. O at least thats what ive gleaned from last years issues of FB
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #196
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post

I'm not trying to diss older women, hell I'm old too....I'm coming to their defense. Certain things you just can't do anything about. The effects of age are going to happen to everyone. So, pointing to an older woman and saying "ew, saggy tits" is like pointing to a 20 year old car and saying "ew, dull paint"......Wow, no shit!
My mom is in her 60's and still has perky presurgery boobs. I hope I get her genes in that area.

Now my cousin is a B cup started drooping in her early 20's. But she also either didn't wear a bra a lot or crappy bras.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #197
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
My mom is in her 60's and still has perky presurgery boobs. I hope I get her genes in that area.
We don't believe you, unless you post pics.

We'll be the judge of yours too. We know women love opinions on this kinda stuff, and we'd be glad to help out.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #198
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
We don't believe you, unless you post pics.

We'll be the judge of yours too. We know women love opinions on this kinda stuff, and we'd be glad to help out.
I would like to say I could verify as I have met ginas mom, but its ginas mom I cant look at her boobs. Bit I could look at ginas boobs, just dont tell karen
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #199
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Which will happen to everyone that age, even A-cups.
Oh I know but my point was that she should be displaying them when they look like that.

Quote:
So, pointing to an older woman and saying "ew, saggy tits" is like pointing to a 20 year old car and saying "ew, dull paint"......Wow, no shit!
It was more of what I said above with her even wanting to show them off. That is what is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Now my cousin is a B cup started drooping in her early 20's. But she also either didn't wear a bra a lot or crappy bras.
Running to go put a bra back on!
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #200
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post

Running to go put a bra back on!
I have worn a bra for 32 years. The C cup is still sagging at 46 years of age. Don't care, will go all weekend w/o a bra. Comfort rules. BF still enjoys them.