Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #201
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I have now learned to much about the Twilight series, I had to look up why the hell you referenced glitter/sparkle. I can't believe that shit is actually in the book.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #202
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Twilight fags.

So out of everything happening, only one, fat, swollen eyed zombie was able to find the farm, and fall in a weel, no less?
Is the house that the squidbilly went to search, his childhood home? Obviously somebody is there, so I figured it would be his brother.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #203
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Twilight fags.

So out of everything happening, only one, fat, swollen eyed zombie was able to find the farm, and fall in a weel, no less?
Is the house that the squidbilly went to search, his childhood home? Obviously somebody is there, so I figured it would be his brother.
I thought it could have been the girl too since it looks like someone ate soem food there recently.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #204
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Twilight fags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I thought it could have been the girl too since it looks like someone ate soem food there recently.
I first thought little girl, but since we know his bro's coming back... I'm thinking bro now... however, I doubt this bro would hold up in a closet like that...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #205
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I first thought little girl, but since we know his bro's coming back... I'm thinking bro now... however, I doubt this bro would hold up in a closet like that...
I can see him using it as a base. Being he lost a hand, hes goin gto have a hard time hunting/fending for himself so I can see him laying low and being a roaming scavenger, but can also see him seeking familiar territory.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #206
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #207
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Squidbilly was quite poetic and philosophical when talking about the flower.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #208
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Squidbilly was quite poetic and philosophical when talking about the flower.
Seems like hes comming around and being a mor eintegral par tof the group. i am curious to se ehow he reacts when his brother returns, yo uknow he will want to kill rick and the black guy since they left him for dead.

I am curious too as to how he got out of the city and fended for himself for the week or 2 that ha sseemed to have passed since then.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #209
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Seems like hes comming around and being a mor eintegral par tof the group. i am curious to se ehow he reacts when his brother returns, yo uknow he will want to kill rick and the black guy since they left him for dead.

I am curious too as to how he got out of the city and fended for himself for the week or 2 that ha sseemed to have passed since then.
I remember in the 1st season, Daryl seamed to react like he was pissed but kind of understood his brother was a dipshit.

Also Merle appears to have gotten skinnier in the short bit we saw him.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #210
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I remember in the 1st season, Daryl seamed to react like he was pissed but kind of understood his brother was a dipshit.

Also Merle appears to have gotten skinnier in the short bit we saw him.
I guess he also knew his brother had his back and now hes dealing withthe rest of the group including 2 well armed cops. But now that theyre off in the woods looking for that girl hes in his element.

Also seemed odd that when they went to the pharmacy that the town was deserted and not over run with zombies, why not stay there and take advantage of the buildings and more supplies.