Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-16-2010, 08:51 PM   #211
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
You can stick your mouse up your ass, I'll just use my controller thanks.
Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #212
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?
He's gotta kiss her with something, right?

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #213
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
He's gotta kiss her with something, right?
Damn that must be a fucked up family life your used to.

See here in the real world we don't make love to our family members. I know it's hard to understand just hearing this for the first time, but it isn't the norm outside of your computer dungeon. I understand it can get rather lonely in canada.

Last edited by tallywacker; 11-16-2010 at 09:11 PM..
tallywacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #214
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

WTF, why no decent sights for the G11, it does ok without them, but a reflex would be nice.
Akilldema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #215
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
WTF, why no decent sights for the G11, it does ok without them, but a reflex would be nice.
I just can't use that gun for some reason. Doesn't work for me.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #216
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

You should try with a keyboard/mouse. The experience is far superior. lol Seriously though, the gun is a beast with big magazines awesome accuracy/knock down power. The lack of options is pretty much it's only downfall. I haven't tried the zoom option yet, but it might make a good medium range sniper that could double as an assault rifle. Then again I like the Galil a lot and no one else seems to.
Akilldema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:28 AM   #217
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Damn, there is an aweful lot of drama over a freakin game. Who cares what is better? It's all about preference. I have a computer and play computer games on it. But I don't do FPS's on it. I also have an Xbox and a Wii connected to my 1080p 52" LCD. (Mario looks boss one foot tall rather than 3 inches LOL)

I like the CoD games on XBox, haven't tried a PS3 so I can't compare, but what I have heard bout the PS3 is that sounds like a vacuum cleaner. and at the local gamestop even in the plastic display box that thing is loud. I got the Xbox also because I like the Halo games too. No Halo on PS3, so my choice was made for me after I tried it once.

I have owned a PS1 and a PS2 and I liked them both as well but again for above stated reasons the Xbox was my choice.

Lets all just agree we like the game on whatever system we choose be it Xbox, PS3, or PC. as long as your having fun killin 10 y.o.'s then its all good. Just don't get pwnd by them

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #218
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
It doesn't need them. Its Accuracy is through the roof and its irons are excellent. Be glad you got irons, the real rifle only had a short scope. Its not very good in close though so try to avoid face to face confrontations within ten feet. Especially if the other guy has a famas or galil
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #219
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Damn, there is an aweful lot of drama over a freakin game. Who cares what is better? It's all about preference. I have a computer and play computer games on it. But I don't do FPS's on it. I also have an Xbox and a Wii connected to my 1080p 52" LCD. (Mario looks boss one foot tall rather than 3 inches LOL)

I like the CoD games on XBox, haven't tried a PS3 so I can't compare, but what I have heard bout the PS3 is that sounds like a vacuum cleaner. and at the local gamestop even in the plastic display box that thing is loud. I got the Xbox also because I like the Halo games too. No Halo on PS3, so my choice was made for me after I tried it once.

I have owned a PS1 and a PS2 and I liked them both as well but again for above stated reasons the Xbox was my choice.

Lets all just agree we like the game on whatever system we choose be it Xbox, PS3, or PC. as long as your having fun killin 10 y.o.'s then its all good. Just don't get pwnd by them
Ps3s only make noise when suffocating/overheating. Those demo boxes have horrendous airflow. Any other time its MUCH quieter than a 360. Old one at least, I haven't played on a slim.

Our controller has better inputs too :P
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:39 AM   #220
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Ps3s only make noise when suffocating/overheating. Those demo boxes have horrendous airflow. Any other time its MUCH quieter than a 360. Old one at least, I haven't played on a slim.

Our controller has better inputs too :P
I had a launch PS3 (sold it to fix a broken snowmobile), and then a slim. The Slim is extremely quiet compared to the originals. The launch models had really bad fan noise.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote