Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 01:03 AM   #221
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
diD YOU SEE WHAT dREWPY LOOKS LIKE? sHE'S howt!
Maybe to us mere mortals but he's a "Tennessee Stud" and as such, judges by a much higher standard!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #222
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Stud View Post
hay guise, lets all get along.
Yes let's. Heck, I even invited her to stay in our cabin at the rally. I'm glad she didn't take me up on it considering her obvious enmity towards me.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:08 AM   #223
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

It was in response to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Maybe, but I seem to remember your break-up taking up quite a bit of space in my inbox...
Your attempt to make it appear that you're 'in the know' about our business.

It's all good - go ahead and type 'getting dumped ' and 'sugar mama' comments a few more times - maybe it will make you and your fucked-up ego feel good, even if you don't really have a clue. That's all that counts in your world, right?

Freeload? Another pathetic attempt to make some shit up, since I at least bought the fast food @ Wendy's for Eric when he wouldn't take any money for us crashing in his room @ the Gap. I guess you have PM's about that too, since the world revolves around you & all.... chief.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:10 AM   #224
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

I'm upset cause you are bring up how "full your inbox was with gossip about kerry and I" I dont like my life online for this very reason but you STILL find a way to get into it. Kerry and I get along great. I would do anything for him. I told you to not be your normal self cause we were sensitive and you kept it up. Yes I'm upset. You know just how to low blow people and you love doing it.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
Old 04-06-2010, 01:14 AM   #225
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic
Thumbs down <Moderator Hat>

Hokie, Kerry, Amber Lamps

Please take your arguement or debate to the ever filling PM boxes of each other. Its not free reign out here for bashing and arguements.

Seriously! It may appear that way but its not open hunting season.

Think about hunting... its open season on one animal doesn't mean its open season on all animals.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Old 04-06-2010, 01:18 AM   #226
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

Why is it he can just bring up shit to stir pots with people at free will? Trip. why don't you have a "JoMomma" section for this so I can stay out of it. If it isn't will and Jenna, its Kerry and I, or anyone else that is an easy target.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
Old 04-06-2010, 01:20 AM   #227
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Yes sir. A bit of an ironic switch to your 'moderator hat', after all the whacked-out OT stuff you posted bashing the shit outta psychochild.
I guess when you're a mod you get to pick & choose your 'drama'. But you're right, and it should be dropped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 View Post
Kerry and I get along great. I would do anything for him.
Thanks Kathy - ditto that. So let's drop it and not worry about it any further.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #228
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_129 View Post
It was in response to this:

Your attempt to make it appear that you're 'in the know' about our business.

It's all good - go ahead and type 'getting dumped ' and 'sugar mama' comments a few more times - maybe it will make you and your fucked-up ego feel good, even if you don't really have a clue. That's all that counts in your world, right?

Freeload? Another pathetic attempt to make some shit up, since I at least bought the fast food @ Wendy's for Eric when he wouldn't take any money for us crashing in his room @ the Gap. I guess you have PM's about that too, since the world revolves around you & all.... chief.
And mine was in response to hers which was first! Nyahh, nyahh, nyahh!

Oh btw we all split the rooms evenly, I don't remember getting offered anything... Eric didn't pay for both the rooms as far as I know, Eric paid for Eric and you know what? There were comments made if you want to know.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:31 AM   #229
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Hokie, Kerry, Amber Lamps

Please take your arguement or debate to the ever filling PM boxes of each other. Its not free reign out here for bashing and arguements.

Seriously! It may appear that way but its not open hunting season.

Think about hunting... its open season on one animal doesn't mean its open season on all animals.
Ah shoot! You should have pm'd me, Chris... Alright, it's all good. They won't believe it and possibly you or anyone else won't believe but I wasn't trying to start anything with them to begin with. A N Y W A Y.... God I hope that Will comes to the rally! He's the best!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:42 AM   #230
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Oh btw we all split the rooms evenly, I don't remember getting offered anything... Eric didn't pay for both the rooms as far as I know, Eric paid for Eric and you know what? There were comments made if you want to know.
One final off-topic: Well if that's the case, it certainly wasn't intentional & I feel bad about it. I thought it was Eric's - nobody told me otherwise & I didn't know money was ever collected for a 'split'. Anyone that knows me knows I'm far from a 'freeloader' (Kathy & I's joking about 'sugar momma' aside), and I'll gladly make it right to you & whomever I need to - paypal, dinner, whatever.

Will - I hope to ride with you again soon, and that you make it to the rally also. Let's hope your luck has taken a turn for the better by then!
And sorry about my part in the o-t bs in your thread.
Closed Thread