Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #231
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

AWESOME! now get him to sign up here!

how accepting was he of switching bikes? what did you say that worked?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #232
rider76
Canyon Carver

Moto: looking for the next ride

I explaned to him that buying a busa wasnt a good idea for a first bike. What happens if he crashes, and fucks up his 13000 Busa? I told him that only Squids judge you by your bike. There is no shame in starting out on a smaller bike. In a couple years when his skills and money improve, if he stills wants the busa great.. Fact is most people who have Busa's cant ride it to even half of the capabilities of the bike. then I explained to him what a squid was...
rider76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #233
rider76
Canyon Carver

Why do stupid motherfuckers drive slow in the fast lane? I have seen men, women, old, young, fat and skinny alike driving 5 mph below the speed limit... And why do they not move over? proably just a bunch of fags!
Old 06-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #234
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider76 View Post
I explaned to him that buying a busa wasnt a good idea for a first bike. What happens if he crashes, and fucks up his 13000 Busa? I told him that only Squids judge you by your bike. There is no shame in starting out on a smaller bike. In a couple years when his skills and money improve, if he stills wants the busa great.. Fact is most people who have Busa's cant ride it to even half of the capabilities of the bike. then I explained to him what a squid was...
awesome!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #235
t-homo
WSB Champion

That is awesome that he went for the smaller bike. My best friend has an 06 salvage 500f that he put back together and got relicensed.

The worst fast lane slow drivers are the ones who drive directly beside the other guy because he got passed by one of your friends at a high rate of speed and since you are on a bike too, you are an asshole so its ok for him to be a douche.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #236
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider76 View Post
You probly saved this guys life man. Nice job. And good looking out for your boys.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #237
rider76
Canyon Carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
You probly saved this guys life man. Nice job. And good looking out for your boys.
Just tryin to be a good leader, and friend. Going to start teaching him to ride on saturday
Old 06-10-2008, 03:55 AM   #238
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

talked someone outta wasting a busa-gd job!

i wanted one -til i saw the insurance. fuck!

busas/zx14's are great. for me its the perfect street cruiser/dragbike, but i added it up pricewise and its actually cheaper to have my kawi as a dragbike, and a 600 to cruise on, and since its not doin double duty as a dragbike, it can be a trackbike. cant beat that with a baseball bat
Old 06-19-2008, 08:08 AM   #239
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1
Angry

To the fucking inconsiderate bitch at Publix on Tuesday night.....

Ya see that little sign at the entrance to the cashier's line? Yeah it says "EXPRESS line - 10 items or less...." and yet you, in your ignorant, "my time is more important than anyone else's" way, felt that didn't apply to you... nevermind that there were at least 6 other lines open, and that while the cashier rang up your 23 items (she counted, she told me), totalling some $86 (in the fucking express line? are you kidding me?), you proceeded to scour your purse for coupons... coupons, I dare say, that numbered greater than the groceries themselves.... so as the line grew to 3.... 6.... maybe 10 people behind you, the poor 16 year old cashier, looking apologetically at the rest of us, scanned your coupons, bringing your 'express' total down to some $72.... but no, you still didn't feel you'd spent enough time hogging up the lane, and then you proceeded to write a fucking check (causing even the relief cashier, who was waiting in the wings, to sigh in exasperation... I mean really, who DOES that?)..... since it took you some 4.5 minutes just to write in the amount, by now your husband returned (I dare say had he even THOUGHT about adding more items to your tab, I would have shoved a very pointed toe up his ass), and you debated whether to continue writing the check, or putting it on the credit card... by now, the line has grown to about 12, and the natives are getting restless..... Finally, you're done. And while I want to scream out "YOU FUCKING INCONSIDERATE CUNT!" I manage to tone it down to a (quite audible) "HOW inconsiderate...." as you walked away (which, of course, you failed to even recognize was in reference to you).

Should I see you again, I might not be as subtle next time. Cunt.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #240
rider76
Canyon Carver

Sounds like Everytime I go to Wal Mart at the 1st of the month