Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #241
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

I'll be playing until the next one comes out. 1st prestige mid 30's. However, I can't hit shit most of the time so I play objective based games...
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #242
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I'll be playing until the next one comes out. 1st prestige mid 30's. However, I can't hit shit most of the time so I play objective based games...
I believe I'm 4th/46 with 400xp to go I like to change weapons and perks al lot to gain the most xp and keep things interesting. Really getting tired of kids spamming 74u, famas, and second chance
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #243
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I believe I'm 4th/46 with 400xp to go I like to change weapons and perks al lot to gain the most xp and keep things interesting. Really getting tired of kids spamming 74u, famas, and second chance
I wish they would remove second chance just like they did with the extra damage perk.

The extra damage perk made it almost impossible to pick a different perk in its category if you wanted to win. Removing it made playing with different perk combination's a lot more fun.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #244
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
I wish they would remove second chance just like they did with the extra damage perk.

The extra damage perk made it almost impossible to pick a different perk in its category if you wanted to win. Removing it made playing with different perk combination's a lot more fun.
I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't for the .5 second invulnerability period. A lot of times I use the semi auto rifles or the 20rd smg's and I'll drop the guy and get fucked before I can adjust. I still smoke them 60% of the time but still
Old 01-13-2011, 04:14 PM   #245
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Quote:
I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't for the .5 second invulnerability period. A lot of times I use the semi auto rifles or the 20rd smg's and I'll drop the guy and get fucked before I can adjust. I still smoke them 60% of the time but still
Oh I agree, I've been fucked by that as well
Old 01-13-2011, 06:28 PM   #246
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Still playing. Prestige 1/44. Havent been playing a ton because of other games that have come out lately, as well as some Steam sales I picked up over x-mas (seriously, i've got a backlog of about 20 games between PC and PS3, mostly PC), but I did buy Black Ops, Alpha Protocol, and a second copy of GT5 (my uncle is buying it off me since I already have it) all for 48$ (plus 6.30$ shipping) off of ebay for PS3 this past tuesday. With the 30$ im getting for GT5, Alpha Protocol and Black Ops only costed me about 25$ shipped. Not a bad deal.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #247
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post

Second chance is awesome. Make sure you finish off your opponents, and you wont have to worry about it.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #248
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Second chance is awesome. Make sure you finish off your opponents, and you wont have to worry about it.
That's not the issue. It makes them invulnerable for a second. Combine that with host lag and it can be very annoying
Old 01-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #249
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
That's not the issue. It makes them invulnerable for a second. Combine that with host lag and it can be very annoying

What annoys me, is you shoot somebody in the face 3 times with an ak47 and then they shoot you twice with a pistol and you're dead.

I NEVER revive second chancers.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:05 AM   #250
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

thePITTman101 is my new gamertag since my old one tallywacker got banned after 5 years because some pissed kid that got their ass kicked reported it.