Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 12-28-2008, 04:00 AM   #2511
tommymac
Moto GP Star

This is nice, everythings on lockdown over here now since there were shots fired up the street from here. it is 4am so the bars and clubs are just letting out.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:49 AM   #2512
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

I just made it home a few minutes ago. We got pretty busy at work with all the bad weather down south. Then someone called in sick & I stayed until her replacement got there.

But I have tonight off!

I'm taking Mini-Me and her boyfriend to lunch today so I need to get a little sleep before then.

Tom, when are you going to put up an avatar of your herp pets?

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:51 AM   #2513
tommymac
Moto GP Star

let me see what I can do here. my modem at home is prety much dead so I only have internet at work, but I am at work more than at home latley anyway. i will see if i can pul one off of Cf to put on here.

Tom
Old 12-28-2008, 06:55 AM   #2514
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Ahh....dead internet at home. No wonder you're not online lately as you usually do.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #2515
tommymac
Moto GP Star

wow that actualy worked, guess whos my avatar now

Tom
Old 12-28-2008, 07:04 AM   #2516
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Awesome!

Not meaning to bring up CF, but have you been over there lately? Is Jayman off his fucking rocker with the First Annual CF Award thread? I was sneaking over there to snag my pictures from the Hopefully NSFW thread (hard drive failed unexpectedly now I'm scavaging CF for my pics in hopes of recovering about half of my pictures ). Hell, I think you were nominated for a couple of *awards* in that thread.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-28-2008, 08:02 AM   #2517
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

I'm home. It was another rough night. I think my bosses are trying to make me quit, cuz they stick me with the most useless pieces of shit to work with, and make the whole work environment miserable.

Here's an excellent example of how my useless bosses make multiple departments completely miserable:

Our goals as far as registration times are some ridiculously low number that's really not attainable. Regardless, we get ridden hard to make those goals in order for management to make their bonuses. So for them to make that time, they want us to shortcut the registration process and pretty much dump random information into the computer to get the people off of our tracker so the time doesn't count against us. How they want it to work is we knock them off the tracker so it doesn't count against us and then we go into the rooms and get the correct information and come back into the patient's account and get everything in order. How it works is these fucking lazy douchebags knock off three or four people quickly and then take their sweet ass time to get the right information. Meanwhile, the doctors are going to admit patients and they're deciding who to consult based on information that is potentially wrong. The patient ends up getting admitted to the wrong doctors with the wrong insurance information and the wrong primary care doctor listed on the face sheets, all thanks to these slack ass fuckheads in registration who have been trained by my miserable bosses to cut corners so their bonuses aren't affected. I flat out refuse to pull that shit. The doctors and nurses in the ER are friends of mine, and I know they get reemed by their superiors for admitting to the wrong people.

Right now I think I'm under review because my registration times aren't anywhere close to their goal. It doesn't matter that my patients get admitted to the right doctors, the right insurances are listed, and the right primary care doctors are all there. I'm not doing my job right because doing it right potentially affects their bonus.

I need some heavy drinks. I'm stressed the fuck out.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:59 PM   #2518
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Who's up tonight? I'm off but up taking down the Christmas decorations, going through a few more boxes and rearranging some things. I don't think I'm ever going to get this place like I want it.

And I'm spending some time with the padawans since they're going to their dad's tomorrow. Correction: they're playing games they won't get to play over at their dads that they got for Christmas while I'm watching, rearranging my computer stuff, and hanging out online a little.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #2519
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Who's up tonight? I'm off but up taking down the Christmas decorations, going through a few more boxes and rearranging some things. I don't think I'm ever going to get this place like I want it.

And I'm spending some time with the padawans since they're going to their dad's tomorrow. Correction: they're playing games they won't get to play over at their dads that they got for Christmas while I'm watching, rearranging my computer stuff, and hanging out online a little.
I'm still up. I should be working out. Maybe I will do a bit after I finish taking to my brother in law on Facebook.

Why are you taking your decorations down already? I'm going to leave my tree up for the kids till New Years I think or until the wife hauls it down.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:07 PM   #2520
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I'm still up. I should be working out. Maybe I will do a bit after I finish taking to my brother in law on Facebook.

Why are you taking your decorations down already? I'm going to leave my tree up for the kids till New Years I think or until the wife hauls it down.

James
Because they're going to their dad's tomorrow and won't be here to help me take them for 2 weeks. Without them here there's really no sense in me having it all up. It's for them....not me.

Quote:
Myspace